**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I take to rank 5

Help me decide, all 4stars and un awakened.

Who should I take to rank 5 79 votes

Killmonger
73%
ShrimkinsGolden_GuardianINTEGRALPcc880MrLalowSpeedbumpVladislas22TaimurKhanAlex13369BapoiDarkrider05Jim0172hendroidsvIsman1998JohnyzeroLvernon15Stark78AlfaAnonymous346buttersShadeZero 58 votes
Gwenpool
26%
Captain_KandiceMizfit420Animatronics_to3Atharva111PeterQuillSwayam18Mitchell35AleorNoob2435SidDDragonSupermanafficinadoSpookykonanRfmn10LordNeoFooshblalalaQWERTY823Killershark021Tomstar124MoeyTehrCannovar 21 votes

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Not even close homie.
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Killmonger
    gwen poole also but later km has great utilities
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Any Mystic - I hear they're just about to get much, much better
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    @Snizzbar they’re getting much worse with the changes
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 wrote: »
    @Snizzbar they’re getting much worse with the changes

Whoosh
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    neither, because Kabam will soon nerf/fix their abilities, their niche use cases, and the masteries they themselves recommended in the champion spotlight.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    I believe GP deals more damage. also even though KM has true strike, if awakened GP has aar, wich is > ts, so I'd take her - power control, aar, sp3 eating, higher dps, pretty face. KM might be better for defence

just explore act 4, get ag and have lots of fun with GP) it's cost is reduced for 2 more days
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool is amazing if u need someone to deal a massive amount of damage..I love them both but I prefer awakened gp for attack over awakened KM which is something u have to consider for ur r5
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Killmonger
    I Like Both. But If I Have To Choose, Killmonger
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Killmonger
    Obviously killmonger
  • Jackbrooks2580Jackbrooks2580 Posts: 68
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Gwenpool is amazing if u need someone to deal a massive amount of damage..I love them both but I prefer awakened gp for attack over awakened KM which is something u have to consider for ur r5

True, but neither are awakened. Am yet to clear act 5. So am looking for a champ that will help me more, I have an awakened blade, just need another skill champ to rank 5. With the pool I guess I'll be going with killmonger
  • Jackbrooks2580Jackbrooks2580 Posts: 68
    I really appreciate everyone who took their time to comment on this. Thanks everyone
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    U couldn't have gone wrong with either...congrats on ur r5 killmonger