**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.4.1 100% help needed

7yspisdjuhfv.png
8mu3togt297m.png
Last path in this tile and here is the team im using any tips i have a 5* magik r3 a 4* sw sig99, 4* magik sig99 i can use any one to switch out.

I've tried the path multiple times already

Comments

• IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Bring 4* rank 4/40 champs to keep from hitting them over the 2.5% health cap, or bring Dr. Voodoo to convert the rage buffs into poison...
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Sw is good as she can nulify or use magik and keep using sp1 as it nulifies one of the furies
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    modok can help. Auto block, incinerate, reverse healing. Should help
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Archangel? Stack some neurotoxin a Nd turn the nodes off
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    Menkent wrote: »
    Archangel? Stack some neurotoxin a Nd turn the nodes off

yup
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Archangel
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Hood was and still is my answer for any rage node. You consume buffs with normal hits (stagger passive) and remove all enemy buffs with the sp2 (fate seal). I have him at 4/55 duped so I'm not too sure how a lower rank or a 4* would do but if I were you I'd test it out if you have Hood.

EDIT -Also Hood is especially good, vs the rage Groots, when duped because of the amount of buffs he'll consume. Hood regens quite a bit there.
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    Kennado wrote: »
    Hood was and still is my answer for any rage node. You consume buffs with normal hits (stagger passive) and remove all enemy buffs with the sp2 (fate seal). I have him at 4/55 duped so I'm not too sure how a lower rank or a 4* would do but if I were you I'd test it out if you have Hood.

EDIT -Also Hood is especially good, vs the rage Groots, when duped because of the amount of buffs he'll consume. Hood regens quite a bit there.

Only problem with my hood is hes not duped
  • ThreedeadkingsThreedeadkings Posts: 97
    The Hood in my opinion is one of the ‘safest’ option in countering Rage. By the way, The Hood doesn’t need to be awakened to be effective.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Quake is also great against rage, they don't gain fury if you don't hit them