**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another modok counter

I found another counter to modok, only with this champ, you don't have to constantly attack into his block. Check it out: https://youtu.be/8J9YcaCPgKk

Comments

• IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    this isnt news
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I'm guessing you are using Internet Explorer?

don't forget to mention how unsafe searching on that search engine is too!
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I always felt like Killmonger was the MAIN single counter to MODOK. Who's a better one?

He's got class advantage, one of his main abilities is to shut down auto-block, and he inflicts a lot of bleed. He was basically designed to fight MODOK.

I'm confused.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I always felt like Killmonger was the MAIN single counter to MODOK. Who's a better one?

He's got class advantage, one of his main abilities is to shut down auto-block, and he inflicts a lot of bleed. He was basically designed to fight MODOK.

I'm confused.

Blade, Gwenpool, AA
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I'm confused.

Domino causes his shield to fail pretty well and has a **** load of bleed.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »

I'm confused.

Blade, Gwenpool, AA

Blade is good, though he needs a synergy to really bump up his usefulness in this fight.
    AA is good, though he's limited if MODOK is on bleed immunity, poison immunity, or stun immunity.
    Gwenpool is a good solo matchup, though her signature ability really gives her a boost.

I pretty much only encounter MODOK on Stun Immune or Explosive Personality nodes in War, so I always keep those in mind.

While I don't disagree with your list, all good counters in their own right (though none superior to Killmonger on their own), the main point of my confusion isn't "who can counter MODOK"...it's "why does this thread exist". As @IsThisLoss said, this isn't news. He's been arguably the best counter for months.

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Masacre is also a good counter to him
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    Quake is good too
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Crossbones works ok.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Proxima midnight all that is is true strike.....
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Killmonger is amazing.
  • MaRvEl_MoNsTeRMaRvEl_MoNsTeR Posts: 87
    KG best counter to MODOK
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    My Kamala Khan eats MODIKs for breakfast...

Oh wait...