**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who’s you pull in the 5* Recall Crystal?

2»

Comments

• SupermanojSupermanoj Posts: 92
    Domino... not bad just one of the few I don't have an awakening gem for
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Iwim
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Got corvus:)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I only did the 4* and got Corvus, which is one of the four I wanted. I'm relatively new to the game, so getting 5*s isn't a priority for me, but a 4* Corvus is going to get ranked as high as I can get him.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    xp5f77iyfqd0.jpeg

How much did it cost?
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    Duped my Void very exciting!!
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    I am on the fence. All the Sentry pulls are making me nervous. I have already duped him 3x now.

I would even welcome a Bishop over him, at least it is a new 5*.

I have the opposite problem. I have 27+ 5 Stars all unduped/unawakened. I wish I could just duplicate one at least....

No dupes? That is crazy! For the longest time that was all I was pulling, on the surface it sounds good, but duped Colossus, Magneto, cyclops, etc did not help arena grinding at all. If fact, it only helped 6* shards.

I finally pulled the trigger and got Sabertooth. I'm quite happy, I have him as a 4* and love playing with him.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Duped my Corvus. Wanted to dupe my Domino.
  • Blue_SliçeBlue_Sliçe Posts: 8
    Another 20 sigs on Void for me (and 6* shards). Got Killmonger on my other account
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I got a sentry. Pretty upset.

I didn't spend, just awakened my 5* Sentry from a regular 5* crystal and I'm upset. If I had spent $100 for that I would quit for sure. But I'm a F2P player so my mindset is a little different.

• MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    Awakened my Killmonger
  • EazypickinsEazypickins Posts: 18
    Duped Hulk Rag, really wanted to dupe my 4/55 CG, rolled right past him too. Can't complain about Hulk Rag as a dupe tho, since I had passed 3 Sentry's in a row, so I was sweating that one! All good!
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's to much for a single champion, i have other things that are much more important to spend my money on so these two are an immediate pass for me.

If they cut the price down and combined them for $25 with some more things with some gold and shards then I would buy it.

They need to make realstic prices for items and sweeten them so that most players will buy them not just the whales and they will make more money and we get better stuff it's a win win as opposed to them winning and we losing.
  • Twisted_cookieTwisted_cookie Posts: 27
    I pulled IMIW. The wife pulled killmonger. Only bought for the revives and energy packs but can't complain on my pull
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Seen a few folks with Corvus from it. I admit, I don't know much about Corvus yet, but from what I'm seeing on the forum he looks like a solid pull for folks, even without being duped.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited August 2018
    To expensive so didn't bother, shame really as the 13 champions were all decent with the weakest 2 bishop and sentry both in the amazing tier. Kabam you would have made alot more £ if you had lowered the price