**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

does anyone else think that this summoner appreciation is just to stop us asking for compensation

the more i think about it this very sub par appreciation just seems to be a way to avoid any criticisms about no compensation. i mean people have had their devices destroyed and thousands of dollars worth of units wasted and all we get is a gold boost and some 5 star shards just seems like kabam are doing tha bare minimum to negate and criticisms

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    but they already said that this week and crystals are the compensation
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    lunkgoof wrote: »
    the more i think about it this very sub par appreciation just seems to be a way to avoid any criticisms about no compensation. i mean people have had their devices destroyed and thousands of dollars worth of units wasted and all we get is a gold boost and some 5 star shards just seems like kabam are doing tha bare minimum to negate and criticisms

They literally said this was the compensation. So its just to get us to shut up about compensation by giving us crappy compensation
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    No. They always do a summoner appreciation in the summer. Then one for the anniversary.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    If so we need to complain more often
  • lunkgooflunkgoof Posts: 14
    No. They always do a summoner appreciation in the summer. Then one for the anniversary.

yeah but its usually for a month not a week and they did it to appreciate us before and now the only reason was beacuse they destroyed peoples phones

they do, but then they said this years is the compensation
    lunkgoof wrote: »

yeah but its usually for a month not a week and they did it to appreciate us before and now the only reason was beacuse they destroyed peoples phones

last year was a month I believe. year before was a week
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    It sound like a punishment or a way to make us stop playing the game
This discussion has been closed.