**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting cheated out of Iso and Gold?

SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
I was finally getting around to ranking/levelling my 2* Loki. I was close to getting him to 3/30, needing just over 50 Iso to do so. I went to my Iso stash and clicked to Claim Max, knowing that I had a Tier 1 Iso in there. Went back to the level up screen and, with having the "Enable Smart Select" box checked, it automatically selected TWO, YES 2, 1 Iso when I needed less than 75 Iso to level Loki to the max. The game was trying to get me to use more Iso and spend more gold than I needed to. pvvywrtc12bd.png
0gnm7isc645d.png

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Sorry, here's the automacitally selected Iso image. Normally when you reach the point of maxing a rank, you can't select any more Iso to add so there would have been no way to manually add that 2nd Tier 1 Iso.
    bacjr2yz4bgk.png
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I don't see anything selected
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Yeah sorry, got my images mixed up. Added it as a 2nd post.
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Yeah sorry, got my images mixed up. Added it as a 2nd post.

just saw. interesting. ive never seen this. I usually uncheck the box, sometimes I like using certain things in my stash before stuff in my inventory
    I won't use it anymore, especially since it doesn't take the larger Iso first. Like it will use 10 Tier 3 Iso before it uses 2 Tier 5 Iso.
    And just as proof that if you select the Iso yourself and reach the cap, you cannot add anymore Iso as everything gets greyed out
    tbfv6own0b3t.png
    I won't use it anymore, especially since it doesn't take the larger Iso first. Like it will use 10 Tier 3 Iso before it uses 2 Tier 5 Iso.

I noticed this whenever itll hit the limit, even by 1. Id rather use one T5 for 7400 on the level instead of a bunch of smaller iso
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    I was finally getting around to ranking/levelling my 2* Loki. I was close to getting him to 3/30, needing just over 50 Iso to do so. I went to my Iso stash and clicked to Claim Max, knowing that I had a Tier 1 Iso in there. Went back to the level up screen and, with having the "Enable Smart Select" box checked, it automatically selected TWO, YES 2, 1 Iso when I needed less than 75 Iso to level Loki to the max. The game was trying to get me to use more Iso and spend more gold than I needed to. pvvywrtc12bd.png
    0gnm7isc645d.png

I've had this happen a couple of times while ranking up champs. But i was fortunate enough to notice this and deselect the extra iso that wasn't needed. Everyone should pay attention and make sure everything adds up accordingly.
    JimmyB wrote: »

I've had this happen a couple of times while ranking up champs. But i was fortunate enough to notice this and deselect the extra iso that wasn't needed. Everyone should pay attention and make sure everything adds up accordingly.

For sure. I only just noticed it when I knew I needed so little and it selected 2 Tier 1, almost tripling what I needed to fully rank. My advice for everyone is to NOT use the auto-select feature.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I always manually remove the smallest iso to see if it's still fully ranked before I click the button
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Is this guy trolling?

How’s he trolling
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Its t1b iso. Who cares! Its the herp of the contest. 150 gold thats a node worth of gold. F2p broke broke players can afford to throw that away.
    This may just be a T1 Iso, but the point is how do we know it's not happening in other situations with other Iso. How many players might have been cheated out of Iso and gold because of this?