**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Road to Labyrinth

What champs does everyone suggest on chapter 4 pertaining to Nightcrawler and Thanos??

Comments

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    What champ options do you have?

Chapter 4 gets pretty difficult. There's spite, Spiked armor, safeguard, debuff immune, stun immune, and the chaps get pretty powerful.

AA is good, holy trinity is always a plus, void, hyperion....

High dps champs and dot champs are your best bet.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    AA carried me through this, then sparky on anything that didnt bleed or get poisoned
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    I'm doing a bit of RTTL this week, too. I'm finding Iceman very useful for NC and Spiderman; and Magik for Thanos. Thanos was easiest in chapter two - just wouldn't stop throwing his Specials 1-2, and was really easy to Power Lock/strip armour buffs for direct damage.

I also found Seatin's guide entertaining, as it predates 12.0 and he's recommending use of Black Widow, Captain America and Scarlet Witch...
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Im stuck on 4.4 lol
  • TreyMoss2016TreyMoss2016 Posts: 122
    My options include 4* (R4) IMIW, CapIW, Medusa, 5* Hulk(Rags), and 5* Blade. All duped except Blade.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Blade and Ghost Rider for the villains. Crossbones. Iceman for Nightcrawler. High signature level Scarlet Witch. AA would work great too if you have him.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    My options include 4* (R4) IMIW, CapIW, Medusa, 5* Hulk(Rags), and 5* Blade. All duped except Blade.

Huh.

You know, that's not bad. It really isn't. You really should be able to clear it with that lineup. Some fights won't be pretty, but if you know what you're doing with the Iron Man IW, then you already know you have some power control in there, which you will need

As for the OP's original question: I won't lie: I didn't even pretend to use anybody other than Iceman for the Nightcrawlers. They are that damn annoying if you aren't effective at getting him switched
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Im stuck on 4.4 lol

Where at, and who are you running with?

I have some time today, might be able to help. I hate seeing people get stuck in this -- it's not the easiest content, but I hate to see people stuck in it.

• TreyMoss2016TreyMoss2016 Posts: 122
    Dont have AA or Iceman so guess ill use Medusa and IMIW mostly
    ESF wrote: »
    Im stuck on 4.4 lol

I have some time today, might be able to help. I hate seeing people get stuck in this -- it's not the easiest content, but I hate to see people stuck in it.

I brought Blade.GR.CB.AA.Voodoo for spiked armor...CB did a good number on KK but next is punisher he got spiked armor and starburst node :(
    Im stuck on 4.4 lol

I brought Blade.GR.CB.AA.Voodoo for spiked armor...CB did a good number on KK but next is punisher he got spiked armor and starburst node :(

Yeah...that's one of the worst ones in there. It might be the worst fight in the entire thing, so don't lose hope.

The truth, though: I hate to tell you this, but it's almost impossible to get through him without losing a character. You just degen too much. If you go into it knowing that, and knowing that is basically the worst fight in the entire chapter, then you can just swallow it, revive your character, and move on.

Just get through that one. The rest of it is manageable, promise.

I didn't have Iron Man IW when I did it, but there's definitely going to be some good runs for him to have -- always thought he would be AMAZING for Safeguard
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    What champ options do you have?

Chapter 4 gets pretty difficult. There's spite, Spiked armor, safeguard, debuff immune, stun immune, and the chaps get pretty powerful.

AA is good, holy trinity is always a plus, void, hyperion....

High dps champs and dot champs are your best bet.

Those are the exact champs i used
    Im stuck on 4.4 lol

Yeah...that's one of the worst ones in there. It might be the worst fight in the entire thing, so don't lose hope.

The truth, though: I hate to tell you this, but it's almost impossible to get through him without losing a character. You just degen too much. If you go into it knowing that, and knowing that is basically the worst fight in the entire chapter, then you can just swallow it, revive your character, and move on.

Just get through that one. The rest of it is manageable, promise.

How far you think AA can bring punisher dowm before death lol

I didn't have Iron Man IW when I did it, but there's definitely going to be some good runs for him to have -- always thought he would be AMAZING for Safeguard

Update: AA did so well he dropped punisher to 10k of health would of been more if i didnt get hit 3 times lol

Update: AA did so well he dropped punisher to 10k of health would of been more if i didnt get hit 3 times lol

Excellent! That is about the best-case scenario. Again:That fight is just the worst. While the rest has some challenges, they can be managed. Good luck! It's good to get it done, because it makes you understand the value of intercepting

Excellent! That is about the best-case scenario. Again:That fight is just the worst. While the rest has some challenges, they can be managed. Good luck! It's good to get it done, because it makes you understand the value of intercepting

Thanks he was so close to death i was saying one more sp1 and i used it but in the end i died lmao
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Oh... I forgot. I used Wolverine for Punisher and maybe 1 or 2 other spiked armor fights when I lost my Crossbones.

I just finished 4.4-4.6 last week and used some combination of...

Blade
    Ghost Rider
    Scarlet Witch
    Crossbones
    Iceman
    Wolverine
    Medusa

For earlier parts of chapter 4 I used Magik and Vision for the power gainers.