**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6174 player looking for a place to chill

Hi, I'm looking for a high end players group that runs map3/gold1.
If you'll let me keep my suicide mastery's on, please feel free to holla at me.

Thanks and good luck to everybody :smile:

Comments

• Edward843Edward843 Posts: 9
    Rebuild my alliance looking for strong players we can easily hit gold 1 at full strength alliance tag sick
  • VeryCoolUserNameVeryCoolUserName Posts: 93
    edited August 2018
    Edward843 wrote: »
    Rebuild my alliance looking for strong players we can easily hit gold 1 at full strength alliance tag sick

Thanks will do! In 2-3 days I'll ping a request to join :smile:
  • FlukismFlukism Posts: 7
    Hey boss are you still looking? We're a 15M aw focused ally running 3x5 for aq. We scored rank 800 in gold 1 despite missing 2 wars. Were shooting for plat in season 4 if youre interested. We also do not have mins but happen to smash all the milesstones for ally events. Add me on line @ phamtasticmike if youre interested. Thanks
  • StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    Feel free to add me on line and chat. My Id is badboyboo . We were placed 43 in gold2 in s3 but are targeting gold1 in s4. We run
    Map3.
  • Hit me up on Line ffnmvigyivygyvk. We are still building and we run a 5x5 and 4x5 BG
  • Mikeg12790Mikeg12790 Posts: 71
    Hmu on line. Map 3, no donations, war rating 1812. Line ID mikeg12790
  • Thank you all for responding :smile:
    I'm in a middle of war with my current alliance I'll get back to all if you tomorrow.
    And thanks again :smile:
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited August 2018
    VeryCoolUserName,
    If you're still looking for an alliance, check out The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 4.0 million alliance that's recruiting nine plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    We're not looking to sweep every AW, but AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 2 looking to advance to Gold by the end of this season or sooner.
    We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed.
    Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

Our updated stats are as follows :Bronze 2 - 4,024,379 (4.0MIL) - 985 AW Rating
  • WarperWarper Posts: 10
    Our alliance has been tier 4 gold 1 and we will be back into gold 1 next season. We run aq 3 bgs, aq map 5x5 with the possibility of 1 bg doing map 6. We do use fb to communicate. Tag IXF and ask for bigwig, anakin, or lou for more info
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Beat casual alliance in the game here. Thanks. Add fixitmobb on LINE for invite to channels. We have room for you.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/89576/room-for-2-3-elite-skilled-players-what-you-see-is-what-you-get#latest