**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Awakening Gem: Stark Spidey or Star Lord?

I got the awakening gem from act 5. I have Stark Spidey rank 4 and Star Lord waiting to be awakened at rank 2... I don't have blade, so don't plunge your finger in the open wound...

Who to chose?

5* Awakening Gem: Stark Spidey or Star Lord? 91 votes

Stark Spidey, why are you even asking...
41%
TheTAbyssdanielmathSnakeEyes69JestressAxeCopFireadqqedfyvrDaredevi1Fan7AppleisgodEmil_LimsonVladislas22ErSandSungjchunkybhendroidsvDOKTOROKTOPUSEthans8279SuperSam57Taiphoon_zeroHammerbro_64Aantho 38 votes
The Lord of the Contest!
58%
GamerNEOLeNoirFaineantAjavedFreakydTheManMythLegendTendersquadChovnerWhiteManRikuremaGrafikdevTROUBL3DBapoievilKINGwilsonZzzAnonymous346Nemesis666Bruce12342AhitlawSpiderCools 53 votes

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    The Lord of the Contest!
    If you want 1 awesomeness champion,starky. But if you want 2 awesome champs,awakened Starlord
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Move over star lord Ain't nobody got time for you
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    The Lord of the Contest!
    Sparky is god tier unduped, whereas Starlord relies on being awakened to fit in that category.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The Lord of the Contest!
    Star Lord needs it to be effective. Stark Spider-Man definitely gets a large boost from being awakened, but SL is pretty much useless unawakened.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    If your planning to take stark R5 then you want him awakened.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Stark, sl is old news, Stark has way more uses other than LoL
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    The Lord of the Contest!
    If you don’t want to continually keep evading back to gain poise charges (and if you think think they are tedious as heck) then I’d go for Starlord.

If something ain’t broke, don’t fix it! Starlord awakened, you just have to keep hitting on your opponents to get a high combo.

Major damage if your at the point where you can maintain a 200+ Combo with no mistakes like me sometimes
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I mean, I would go with Stark. I thought about it and Stark is amazing unduped where as SL needs to be duped. You could have two amazing champions or a really good one (Stark). But in my opinion SL is becoming old news a bit like Iceman. I feel like they both will very soon move to demi god tier. With that being said, I suggest you awaken Stark.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    The Lord of the Contest!
    Awakened starlord then u have 2 great champions, awakened spidey u only have 1.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    The Lord of the Contest!
    SL needs it. Sparky less so.

I’m biased towards SL though, as I get clipped more than I should using Sparky in building charges. His paperweight health pool is not suited for getting clipped.

SL can take a beating on block if needed, while still popping massive damage over and over.

As @Zzz said. Wake up SL, have two great champs.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    These posts don’t mean anything if u don’t give context .. for example, only asking for war? What path? Lol explore?
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    edited August 2018
    These posts don’t mean anything if u don’t give context .. for example, only asking for war? What path? Lol explore?

The context is not really relevant. There are two / three contents in the game : war, alliance quest, story/events.

I Have not tried the LOL. I have a feeling that the rewards are not worth the cost.