**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help needed with act 5

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I just finished 5.1.2(no revives/potions used) and i need help moving forward. I would like to know:
1) What are the global nodes for 5.1.4 to 5.1.6?
2) who should i use/rank up for 5.1.3 to 5.1.6?
3) which paths should i take?
4) what's the attack rating and health of a normal opponent in 5.1.6 (the ones with global nodes only)
Pics of my roster:
ag6wurk1x8gx.png
All 4*s are r4 except spidey.
All 5*s are r2 except AA.
nej4wm95f6n3.png
R4s: juggs, cyclops, hela ,vision
4i40gb8gg6wh.png
First row plus electro and BB are r2. The rest are r1.
5ernqdldbzww.png
v0qthxpycak2.png
All are r1.

Comments

• Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    1) 5.1.4: Life transfer (you keep degening but every hit you land has 125% lifesteal)
    5.1.5: Burden of Might (every time you activate a buff you lose 15% of your power but crit rating increases with power)
    5.1.6: Brute Force (If you don't land a hit within 6 seconds you degen, the timer refreshes with every hit you land)
    2) Best bet would be to take: AA (5*), SL, Vision, Void, and Morningstar. Try ranking up wolverine as his regen can help.
    3) Look for Seatin's uncollected guide on youtube, he points out the fastest paths to save resources
    4) Average hp: 60k-80k
    Average attack: 3k-5k
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Thanks. Life transfer should quite easy, never heard of burden of might before, but seems ok.
    2) Best bet would be to take: AA (5*), SL, Vision, Void, and Morningstar. Try ranking up wolverine as his regen can help.

I don't feel void is right for me in act 5. By the time he gets FoTV, I'll probably die from block damage/degen plus his sig level is quite low(only 30+), any recommendations on who to use over void?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I went through 5.1 and 5.2 with a team of:
    Sparky
    Iceman
    Hulk
    Hawkeye
    Hood (unduped)
    Initial run with only Iceman maxed. Doing completion now with all but Hood maxed.
    And all 4* by the way.

5.1 and 5.2 both are doable with most champs, provided you do prepare for poison and/or bleed. If you have that covered, you’re roughly good to go. Some fights will just be long.
    edited August 2018
    Guys i have another question but this one will be quite hard to answer. I just completed 5.1.3(more pots used than i should have), so i had a look at 5.1.4.

It should be easy and based on Seatin's video, I'm gonna follow his advice and go the hawkeye>netflix DD>portal B>Venom path.

But i want to know who I'll be facing in path B, so if anyone has a list or remembers the opponents, it would be really helpful if you could send it over. Thanks in advance and here's a pic of the opponents if it helps:
    rko07xvdbdth.png
    Alright nevermind i found the answer.
    For anyone else who needs it:
    Thor
    BB
    Storm
    Quake
    BW
    Beast
    Moon Knight
    IP
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Void has been my MVP in act 5 so far except the power shield chapters(5.2.1 and 5.2.2)...mine is 5/50 at Sig 35
    AA will be ur guy for most of the uncollected run.. Morningstar will be quite useful for 5.1 and 5.2.4 storm boss..vision is another good champ to have in ur team for brute force and burden of might chapter
    It wolverine will help u a lot..I have a 5/50 x23 in my team and her regen saves me a few times
    SL is another must have in all teams...nothing beats sheer attack power

So ur options should be
    AA
    Void
    SL
    Red hulk(ur second best raw damage dealer)
    Cap America(his damage is low but he should help u tank more block damage)
    Spidey( though those evades are irritating to play with but he helps Vs collector if u get lucky and evade his specials)

But having said all that it's tough becoming uncollected with a team of 4/40..and get better with intercepting...block damage is insane so u gotta block as little as possible
    I can r4 rhulk when i get the t4b but is he even comparable to hulk in terms of damage for collector?
    Also the only champions i can r5 at the moment when i get the iso and t4b are a skill, mystic and a cosmic.
    Against collector duped hulk is better as u will be reviving and he will be in his hulk smash state....but other than that for normal fights I prefer red hulk over hulk and he doesn't need to lose health to gain attack...sp1 spam and get him to 10 hear charges and he hits hard....every attack will deal 180% of the damage u deal as extra damage at 10 charges..add to hit added physical resistance which lets him tank more hits and a little bit of regen with his sp2
    Out of ur possible rank up champs I would do Morningstar...she does some serious work at 5 souls and will prove very helpful in 5.2
    5.1.4 was by far the easist, now I'm at 5 1.5, who should i use? Vision AA and spidey have not many buffs, so they're in the team.
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Against collector duped hulk is better as u will be reviving and he will be in his hulk smash state....but other than that for normal fights I prefer red hulk over hulk and he doesn't need to lose health to gain attack...sp1 spam and get him to 10 hear charges and he hits hard....every attack will deal 180% of the damage u deal as extra damage at 10 charges..add to hit added physical resistance which lets him tank more hits and a little bit of regen with his sp2

I tested rhulk at r3 against a maxed out 5* DV and took him down in 34 hits. His damage is quite high at 10 or even 8 charges bit i don't think I'll last long enough in the collector fight to get him to that damage. Should i still continue ranking him? @SidDDragon
    Focus on vision for now...can't believe I missed him in my first message...he is one of the best champs for bane and collector
    Should i r5 vision(unduped) over SL(sig 98) just for collector? I may dupe vision someday.
    Anyway it'll be quite a while before i reach collector, so I'm gonna rank rhulk up to r4 first for 5.1.5. Need hard hitting champions for that quest, i can only get up to ronan for now, MS doesn't hit hard enough as i cannot get to 3 bars of power to gain souls.
    I would keep vision over SL as far as collector goes but that too needs vision to be duped..as then u can power steal and keep on throwing ur specials and keep collector under a bar of power as much as possible
    Imo vision is also gonna be ur MVP for 5.1.6...act 5 has no single best team as global nodes demand rotation..so take one chapter at a time and go through...I had to use a revive for 5.1.5 and used a 20% boost and a revive to power through 5.1.6 and 5.2.1 in one go
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Out of ur possible rank up champs I would do Morningstar...she does some serious work at 5 souls and will prove very helpful in 5.2

So i recently pulled magik from a premium hero crystal, is she a better option for act 5 compared to morningstar?