**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulk Ragnarok... what counts as passive DOT

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Ok so I tested him a bit and I found that so far his face me triggers with Magik, Dormammu, Mephisto and starburst.
But bane and degen like in AQ or Cables Degen doesn't count.
So isn't bane and degen nodes considered passive DOT? Because they can't be shrugged off which is a passive DOT thing right?
also why starburst and not degen which is basically the same thing.

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Here's what it works on:
    Critical failure
    Limbo
    Aura of incineration
    Dorm's degen
    Starburst
    Goldpool's bleed(with AV/mordo synergy)

That's all i can think of
    Why it doesn't work against bane or other degen nodes would probably be because hulk would be the closest to a degen immume champion if it did. For example, if it worked on life transfer, with the life steal plus 30% less degen, he could easily win every fight at full health.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Why it doesn't work against bane or other degen nodes would probably be because hulk would be the closest to a degen immume champion if it did. For example, if it worked on life transfer, with the life steal plus 30% less degen, he could easily win every fight at full health.

I still think that if they say DOT that should include ALL DOT. There are only 3 or 4 champs that trigger face me in the entire game anyway so only make it work against 1 node when there are more nodes that are clearly DOT?
    It's that kind of selective in "favor of the house" BS is why I hate this game.

As for life transfer you can beat that node with 2*s so that's irrelevant.
    They SHOULD include bane and degen to trigger face me.
    Am I seriously the only one who thinks so???
    Strategic wrote: »

I still think that if they say DOT that should include ALL DOT. There are only 3 or 4 champs that trigger face me in the entire game anyway so only make it work against 1 node when there are more nodes that are clearly DOT?
    It's that kind of selective in "favor of the house" BS is why I hate this game.

As for life transfer you can beat that node with 2*s so that's irrelevant.
    They SHOULD include bane and degen to trigger face me.
    Am I seriously the only one who thinks so???

I never said i don't think it should include bane/other passive degens.
    Kabam probably made degen to be some unavoidable damage to make the game challenging, and if face me worked on all degens, hulk rags would be the answer to so many quests, especially the harder ones where most of the degen nodes are.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    No imagine hulk ragnarok on bane node... face me heals 70% of ‘any damage’ taken.
    If face me activates on bane node, you can’t beat him without heal block, which is hell
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Bane should be avalible by synergy so you can use it on Missions.
    Synergies for AW Defenders are disabled so no Problem.