**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Ultron Vs Starlord - Both Undupped

5* Ultron Vs Starlord - Both Undupped 26 votes

5 Star Undupped Ultron to R4
76%
GamerRagamugginGunnerGolden_GuardianSCHNOOTAsukiraXillymanAlex13369Icecold2099BahamutXFA_Rebooted10or_StrongMaldroit2VoltolosFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAdityatheaawesomCrooked_Sprook1LordNeoFooshblalalaLoctiteSuperGlueChubz 20 votes
5* Undupped Starlord to R4
23%
Quatre_1988EnderDraco58bluebubble100AlexxキングClatoniusJ0E_Hardy 6 votes

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    It really depends on how long it takes you to awaken Starlord. Obviously he’s better once awakened but Ultron is the far better unduped player.
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 135
    @Disgruntled_User_123 : You know how hard it is to dup 5 Stars and that too starlord. I didn't get starlord in 4 star yet :-)
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Star lord is useless unless duped
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    5* Undupped Starlord to R4
    SL is pretty bad unduped, and Ultron is better unduped, but you still have a chance to dupe SL to make him a good champ, while Ultron just can't get any better.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Save ur cats man....ultron hits like a ****
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Shouldn't there be another option like "Wait for another champ/Wait for SL to be duped"? I think the result might change.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    If you absolutely have to upgrade one of them now, then do Ultron.

Otherwise save until SL is duped.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    ultron sucks and starlord needs the dupe, better wait bro
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Even yondu and doc ock are way better options
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    As someone who has r4 5* ultron - don't waste t2a on him. SL unduped is pretty lame. wait for some decent option, hope you'll get one soon
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I have 5* Ultron upduped at rank 3. I have no intention of taking him higher than that. I'd say wait.