**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7 Day Crystal

ChubzChubz Posts: 115
edited August 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I know a lot of people don't care for the "noobs" or beginner summoners. I definitely believe this should at least be 3/4 Star Shards to help them out.

I mean let's be honest, y'all know the "premium" crystals are trash, and 9/10 you're going to get a 2* champ.

EDIT: it should increase as you level up..
1-20: premium
21-35: 3* shards
36-45: 4* shards
46-60: 5* shards

sxz54qqgop6e.png

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    It will upgrade to grandmaster crystal calender when you can get uncollected
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    Appleisgod wrote: »

Yeah that's cool, but this was suggested to help beginner-intermediate players, because premiums are trash.

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Chubz wrote: »

Yeah that's cool, but this was suggested to help beginner-intermediate players, because premiums are trash.

Better then nothing. It's free stuff anyway. You're not exactly working hard to achieve it
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Should new players really complain? If ur at a high level and havent become uncollected, u shouldn’t be complaining either
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Ahhh... The collected... You guys are still complaining?
    Get uncollected and you won't complain.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Anyone can voice their concerns. "Collected" (If that is even a term.) views are equally as valid as Uncollected. Feedback is not a Hierarchy.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    AYYYY level 47 if this was a real thing i would get 5 star shards
    edited August 2018

Oooh I'm so UNCOLLECTED an I get grand master crystals. I get a guaranteed 3* now instead of a 2*

I like my suggestion better!!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Fine if you want an upgrade then i want an upgrade of the grandmaster shard calender to be recieved in one week instead of 2 since we are asking for stuff that won't happen.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

In all honesty, enjoy what you get now. If you think it's hard now as a beginner, try being there at the start of the game. No 5 or 6*'s champions. No EQ's. Had to open 100's of Premiums and Featured premiums just to get a 4*. Even back then, 4* shards weren't even a thing. Beginners have it much easier with all the better champs and being able to get a 5* champ earlier on. You really can't complain.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited August 2018

Oooh I'm so UNCOLLECTED an I get grand master crystals. I get a guaranteed 3* now instead of a 2*

Your suggestion is always turned down by summoners and moderators. You want to continue in the game, get uncollected. It's the only way. Look up some other threads before you put out a bad idea.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

3* is better than 2* and besides the chance of getting a 4* or even a 5* just feels better
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

So Uncollected summoners (including me) get a GMC every 2 weeks and anyone who is collected but lol 46-60 gets 5*shards ? No thanks
    I have 2 accounts, one being Uncollected, I just don't flaunt it like it's some holy title or some, or be a stuck up jerk like some people.

I like my idea, so what if it never happens, oh well