**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Praise to Kabam

PennmabobPennmabob Posts: 713 ★★★
So, I'm gonna talk about the summoner appreciation crystals. I have to say, thank you Kabam. It's very nice of you to extend the duration of the crystals because, to be honest, they were actually pretty good crystals. So for that, I thank you. Tell me if you agree with what I said and what you think below in the comments!

Comments

• i thought it was bug
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Now if they could just remove the lvl 2 AQ pots I'd feel better. But it is a nice gesture almost like they appreciate us.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I liked the crystals and am glad they are sticking around for another week. Useful items in there, so I appreciate it, as well.

But funnily enough, I posted earlier today that what would be really great is for the attack boost to stick. Some characters really need it, and it's encouraged players to tackle some content they wouldn't have otherwise

Not to derail your thread, though: Again, yes. I am glad the crystals are sticking for a while longer
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Yup, good call there Kabam. Thank you!
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    I'm glad to hear you are excited for the extended time for Summoner Appreciation crystals. I'm looking forward to getting a few more of them as well! :)

Is the boost going to stick around another week as well? That would be nice.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I'm for real confused on what you talking about
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    I'm glad to hear you are excited for the extended time for Summoner Appreciation crystals. I'm looking forward to getting a few more of them as well! :)
    Thanks kabam this was a real good move
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    This crystal was a really bad idea. When it comes to RNG, people are rewarded as they should. For example, i keep getting health potions. Whilst, few in my alliance got handsome amount of 5* shards. Resultantly, I feel more frustrated.

If Kabam really wanted to appreciate summoners, we could be getting better rewards. They could have used summoners rating or lvl to adjust the rewards accordingly.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »

Oh and how do you get shards tho that's the real question?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    So far I've got no shards but plenty of LV 4 pots that I will just expire from my stash, a few t4cc frags which don't need of course since I got well over a thousand of those crystals. Best so far is a 30% boost. Think am cursed from kabam