**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

X-Men use event not awarding points.

I am grinding out fights to get as many points as possible for the X-Men Use event (which ends about 15 minutes from the time of this post), and I noticed that all of the fights I’ve done this morning, have not awarded any further points for my alliance. I hope Kabam will see this and still award my alliance the points for these fights. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Which champion did you use?
  • 5* Wolverine X-23, and 4* Iceman. Those are the ones that I had been using through the entire event, and as of this morning for some reason no points are being awarded for the fights.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    X-23 ain't X-men, she is X-force...
  • She had been previously earning points for the event, but as of this morning, neither her nor Iceman were earning points.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    jtodd2006 wrote: »
    She had been previously earning points for the event, but as of this morning, neither her nor Iceman were earning points.

She was not. As she can't earn points for it and couldn't have the entire event
  • Samb0wSamb0w Posts: 17
    I was using NC and magik and was not earning points
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    X23 isn't an x men so she does not gain points, event seemed to be working fine we got too 6-20% and I put up a lot of points in both accounts and had someone put up 1mill points by themselves.

You have to check the champion info to see their tag.
  • SHAZAM7744SHAZAM7744 Posts: 14
    I used 5* NC, 5* Gambit, 5* Beast and a 4* Storm. All four awarded points up until the very end. I got to 800,000 and we also got to 6 20%.