**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We need more information on the 2 cosmic buffs coming

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    first of all
    "WE NEED MORE INFORMATION ON THE 2 COSMIC BUFFS COMING"

we don't "NEED" anything.
    very very rude and demanding title.
    we "WANT", we "WOULD LIKE", would be much better titles to use....

but yeah i am hoping for venom and carnage cus of the upcoming venom movie.

but lets be real the two champs that need it most are Carnage and KK.
    followed closely by Groot.

That's my guess. Carnage and KK.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Im just happy they are finally Woking on 2 older champs
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    To make things simple Venom and Captain Marvel arent getting buffs as both movie versions are coming out. you guys should already know that by now any movie related heroes or villains film will bring a newer version...if Venom was being buffed then we wouldnt gotten IMIW or IW Cap lol
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I think its carnage but I could be wrong, if Im Kabbam I would do Carnage because they said last year he would be due to the out cry from the community, I was actually surprise they worked on sentry before carnage, I do understand not all champs going to be OP but Carnage is just Garbage his damage is prob the lowest and no utility, KK is poison immunity and she sure hits harder than carnage and groot has immunities and recover from parry, Carnage is a very popular character that no one uses, the other characters is bottom feeders in popularity. Carnage was the biggest disappointment of 2017.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    It is 100% carnage and another cosmic tbh. Imo the ones that make sense in addition to carnage are venom, gamora, groot, or kamala Kahn. Though with the venom movie release it would make most sense to buff venom and carnage at the same time
  • Agreed @belli300
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Hopefully Carnage, KK, Venom, Ms Marvel, Groot, King Pillow fist Groot... wait that's like 6, and they said 2. 4 or more will still be sucking
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Groot does need work. I wasn't think of him. He is so weak...considering his strength in the movies seems kinda messed up to make him so awful.
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    edited August 2018
    Bottom line: There are so many crappy champs that there's no telling which two it could be. :)

/thread
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    hephaestus wrote: »
    Bottom line: There are so many crappy champs that there's no telling which two it could be. :)

/thread

It's confirmed to be 2 cosmics... Definitley some speculation.
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    We don’t even need details just champs name. That’s it.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    tuposacp wrote: »
    We don’t even need details just champs name. That’s it.

Too mich to ask for XD
    Although i just pulled a 5* KK so....#buffkamala
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi! We aren't quite ready to share the details about these changes yet, but we know everyone is excited to hear more. We'll let you know as soon as we can. :)

Please, I hope it’s Gamora. There are 3* Champs that hit harder than the 6* version.

She hasn’t seen an update since never, or at least since I started playing 2/2015...otherwise why offer her in a crystal that takes even the higher rated players 3-4 months to save for.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    Hi! We aren't quite ready to share the details about these changes yet, but we know everyone is excited to hear more. We'll let you know as soon as we can. :)

Please, I hope it’s Gamora. There are 3* Champs that hit harder than the 6* version.

She hasn’t seen an update since never, or at least since I started playing 2/2015...otherwise why offer her in a crystal that takes even the higher rated players 3-4 months to save for.

She really could use an update. There are people who can legitimately argue that other characters do as well, but yeah. As I said, that original release grouping...man. Out of all of them, she probably needs one as much as anyone

• Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    #BuffCarnage2018
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I hope it is Carnage, even though I do not care for him as a character. (Just think he is pretty much The Joker with a symbiote. He was cool for a few issues...but then kinda became one-dimensional. Never understood the fascination with him....just my opinion)

I just want him buffed so the neverending "buff Carnage" threads go away. :)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    My guess is Phoenix and Carnage.... Carnage because they have already committed to a buff and Phoenix because the dev who confirmed these changes designed Phoenix and he must know that she sucks :P

But going by the movie schedule, its probably Venom and Carnage

Phoenix doesn’t suck compared to half the cosmic pool. She has very good damage potential if played right. I would sooner hope for a Phoenix than KK, Groot, Venom, Carnage, SIM, Gamora, or Ronan.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    ESF wrote: »
    Nabz034 wrote: »

She really could use an update. There are people who can legitimately argue that other characters do as well, but yeah. As I said, that original release grouping...man. Out of all of them, she probably needs one as much as anyone

@Kabam Lyra

Exactly...from the originals, for characters currently offered in the 5 & 6* Crystal, you guys buffed Hulk, WS, Vision etc...why offer a character in a 6* crystal who’s Attack and bleed effects at there maximum are as powerful as some 2* and 3* hero’s?

I get people want Venom and Carnage and expect it on account of the upcoming movie, but cmon now....both of them are way better than what Gamora has to offer and you have her in the 15,000 6* Featured Crystals 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Hope it isn't Kamala Khan. Would hate to have a really good champ benched at rank 1 level 1, because that's where Kamala is staying no matter what.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Im curious what they will do with venom because the one in the movie seems more like an anti hero compared to the one in the game.
  • Nah, the movie version of venom looks cool but I’d still prefer they buff up the current venom and carnage then maybe they could add some others like anti venom, phage and heck even riot.
    Anti venom would have to be "god tier" in my opinion. Could see him being poison immune and shrugg off debuffs fast like rogue or something since I think he has no weakness unlike the other symbiotes.
    I dunno since anti venom was made to be living cure that has the goal of wiping out the symbiotes since it sees them as a disease or whatever.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    It’s going to be marvel and khamala because they’re doing a movie that she is the most powerful in the marvel universe by far, so the game is gonna reflect that.

Not venom or carnage even though they suck in game, esp carnage
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    It’s going to be marvel and khamala because they’re doing a movie that she is the most powerful in the marvel universe by far, so the game is gonna reflect that.

Not venom or carnage even though they suck in game, esp carnage

No its Venom and Carnage their movie is coming out first Ms/Captain marvel doesn't need a buff anyway only Kamala
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Is there a date on when the buffs may occur?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Hope it isn't Kamala Khan. Would hate to have a really good champ benched at rank 1 level 1, because that's where Kamala is staying no matter what.
    If she was buffed significantly, you'd still leave her? :/