**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to bait

I once read in a comment something like: "learn how to parry, evade, bait and intercept, in that order."

Well... I'm doing the homework and already know how to parry pretty well and I'm working on evade (dextry). It is really fun and usefull.

Now I need some advice on how to bait specials.

Can someone help me?

Comments

• ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    Dorky Diggity Dave videos on youtube will show you everything you need to know.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    It changes based on the champion you're facing a little, but basically you want to be in range of their special and stand there without blocking. You have to be ready to block or evade if it's a special, or if it's a normal attack, do one of those or intercept.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    It takes patience. You have to release your block a little to try and draw them into using a special. I used to practice against Unstoppable Colossus cause he was my nemesis for the longest time. Once he gets two bars of power step back and release your block. If you get good at it he will activate his s2 and you can evade it.
    But truthfully the best advice our there is on YouTube. I would post a link to dork lessons or something else here, but it could be considered spam.