**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner appreciation crystals(version 2)

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
I made a post about these crystals and it turned many ways. One great idea, In my opinion was to make these crystal permanent. What do you guys think?

Summoner appreciation crystals(version 2) 87 votes

Yes, make them permanent but change the rewards
9%
Darkrider05MixalisJayCeeZJoePEscape2794Crimson333BraderSawTiger3_1 8 votes
Yes, make them permanent but increase waiting time
29%
Delta_14JohnmaharajaVivek_786RikuremaSungjSuvenduBahamutPeterQuillAMChive2CoachLedrabbit88LibertyPrimeV1John757Kobster84King_GarfTheReverendAlexxキングkingbTheSquish671Rockypantherx 26 votes
Yes, make them permanent and they don’t have to change
42%
DL864NEOCaptain_KandiceRagamugginGunnerTheManMythLegendItay1234212K1lltasticSpeedbumpbuttersNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEGrim10Hammerbro_64Spurgeon14Julianmedina119ChineseChampion868Scarlett_DRTOterrrycshTheMightyCNamelez 37 votes
The crystals have too many rewards and they shouldn’t be permanent
18%
Vladislas22Foxhero007R4GEAnonymous346Nemesis666SceptilemaniacAtharva111XFA_Rebooted85_widerecievercx23433LanfirVoltolosPeanutSwagSparkyCzuthy99Cookieking65 16 votes

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Lol
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    It could work like another bonus for playing the game
    Maybe they could replace the daily crystal
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Maybe they could replace the daily crystal
    That would be a great idea. It's output is pretty much useless at this point and I've only been playing for a few months.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Can't be appreciating Summoner whole year round, so, I guess not.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Can't be appreciating Summoner whole year round, so, I guess not.

They should be
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    The crystals have too many rewards and they shouldn’t be permanent
    500 5* shards every 7 hours?
    That would make it un'fun'
    If they change the rewards, it would eventually turn out like the free crystal..
    What they could do is to include them in the monthly calender two days a week I think..
  • phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 197
    They are garbage. I barely even remember to claim them. If they were permanent, I'd still barely pay any attention to them.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Atharva111 wrote: »
    No, it should not made permanent as they contain 4 and 5 star shards
    If they are made permanent than all will get the shards and as a result a new champion soon.
    Anyone who agrees me???

kabam agrees with you
    That’s why I put an option labeled: tune down rewards. It would be nice to be able to get reward like boosts etc I think they could remove/reduce shard amount but leave everything else
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Atharva111 wrote: »
    No, it should not made permanent as they contain 4 and 5 star shards
    If they are made permanent than all will get the shards and as a result a new champion soon.
    Anyone who agrees me???

No.
    Lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Replace the daily crystal with it