**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2000 Base Attack

So I want to try a 1st pass at LOL and have a rank 4 5* SE Spider-Man. And he has sig ability 100. Even with all that, his Base Attack is 1913. I have other rank 4 5*s with pretty high sig abilities (Magik and Hype) and their Base Attack is even lower.

I’m assuming this has to be my mastery setup...is that correct? I don’t have any suicides, is that where I’m missing? It seems crazy to have such high champs and not able to meet the 2000 Base Attack. What am I missing? Thanks!

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    So I want to try a 1st pass at LOL and have a rank 4 5* SE Spider-Man. And he has sig ability 100. Even with all that, his Base Attack is 1913. I have other rank 4 5*s with pretty high sig abilities (Magik and Hype) and their Base Attack is even lower.

I’m assuming this has to be my mastery setup...is that correct? I don’t have any suicides, is that where I’m missing? It seems crazy to have such high champs and not able to meet the 2000 Base Attack. What am I missing? Thanks!

Use synergies to bring his attack over 2k
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    AM/YJ, or some combo of Mutants, you need 2k base attack including synergies, and NOT including Masteries. I think Spark gets there with just one 6% Attack synergy boost. Can use a team with SMMM, Venom, Electro, SM, I think that has attack bonuses, crit boost, and a synergy to let Spark parry endlessly.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Best attack synergy combinations are 5* Magneto with 4* Magneto and 5* Cyclops (either), and some trio combination of 4*/5* YJ with 3*/4*/5* Ant-Man Those 3 champion combinations give +18% attack synergy.