**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need help with Road to Labyrinth - Chapter 3

So, yeah, Safeguard sucks. RTTL 3.1 was hard enough and now 3.2 seems impossible.

The only 4 star I have are:

-> Nightcrawler: Rank 4 Level 20
-> Spiderman ( duped ), Rocket, Winter Soldier ( duped ), Drax, Captain America, Antman: Rank 3 Level 30
-> Howard Duck: Rank 3 Level 22
-> Juggernaut: Rank 3 Level 14
-> Daredevil: Rank 2 Level 20

If anybody completed RTTL with these champs then please share some suggestions. On the side note, I have Parry, Dexterity, Petrify, Pacify maxed.

Comments

• trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    Unless you play like a god, you're overreaching.. build up your roster (5/50's maybe even some 5*'s)

At this point you'll only frustrate yourself & burn through all your resources.
  • AncientTouchAncientTouch Posts: 24
    trey92008 wrote: »
    Unless you play like a god, you're overreaching.. build up your roster (5/50's maybe even some 5*'s)

I wonder.... I saw some videos on YouTube doing this with 4 star champs...
    edited July 2017
    I did it with a crit team & 4* 5/50 BW & SW.. but the 4* champs in your post, only one is even 4/20.

You don't have the firepower yet. Don't sweat it though, ROL, RTTL & LOL aren't going away anytime soon.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Don't waste resources an units on that yet, you don't have the teams for it tbh. Try in a few months when you have built up your roster more, there is no rush at all
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I wonder.... I saw some videos on YouTube doing this with 4 star champs...

I won't be surprised there are many skilled players and they are so good to be able to engage in very long fights and not get hit and evade plus block very swiftly.

If you can register above 100 hits, your current champ can take you far too.

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I'd say you're over reaching massively, but if you reeeaallly want to do it now then use NC, drax and maybe some crit synergy and just bleed them away
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    trey92008 wrote: »

I finished RTTL with 4/40s and 1 5/50 Yeah I def burned some resources lol.
    So, yeah, Safeguard sucks. RTTL 3.1 was hard enough and now 3.2 seems impossible.

The only 4 star I have are:

-> Nightcrawler: Rank 4 Level 20
    -> Spiderman ( duped ), Rocket, Winter Soldier ( duped ), Drax, Captain America, Antman: Rank 3 Level 30
    -> Howard Duck: Rank 3 Level 22
    -> Juggernaut: Rank 3 Level 14
    -> Daredevil: Rank 2 Level 20

If anybody completed RTTL with these champs then please share some suggestions. On the side note, I have Parry, Dexterity, Petrify, Pacify maxed.

For chapter 3 you need champs like elektra, gwen pool, falcon, voodoo, crossbones, black widow
    also really strong bleeders work & yellow jackets power stings do work as well. but improving your roster will def help the content will be there forever, so just be patient and build up no need to rush thru it.
  • DopinderDopinder Posts: 22
    Does SL ignore safeguard?
  • job1212job1212 Posts: 30
    i made it with a 4 * vision (he has a real good power burn) so no special attacks
    Dopinder wrote: »
    Does SL ignore safeguard?

No, BW did when I did it way back when. Also, SW's attacks were full strength when the opponent was stunned. At times chip dmg was more than actually landing a hit. This was when it first came out, I'm sure there's been updates since..

• Dannyhannan01_Dannyhannan01_ Posts: 4
    I'm stuck on chapter 3 round 5 I get to deadpool and he just keeps regenerating. I have a 5 star SPIDEY tech 3/5 unduped 4/5 wolverine duped 4/5 ultron duped 4/5spidey duped 4/5 hulk duped 4/5 mephisto duped. 4/5 modro duped. 4/5 ocean unduped 4/5 SW unduped 4/5BW unduped 4/5 SL unduped. I have a few more but could you guys tell me the best team to go after it with. Found it pretty easy up to this point.