**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: The “Web-Slinger Challenge”

Comments

• Any buffs to be on the lookout for?
    Yep! There will be a number of Buffs on the opponents as you progress, but one of note... Remember the Life Transfer buff introduced in Act 5, Chapter 1? It’s back! It’ll be a global node in Quests 3 and 4. As a reminder, that buff means you degenerate 2% of your Max Health per second, but steal 125% of the damage you deal as health. Life Transfer will benefit Summoners who attack aggressively, and can pull you out of a tough spot if you play your cards right. That said, it can very well work to your disadvantage in critical situations, should you play in an overly defensive manner.

Can we expect to see also a Role reversal node?
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    is spite and spiked armor there?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    > Auto evade still not fixed
    > A quest full of spider-men

Kek

They did the same with Choles Quest, except this time Kabam is dragging their heels to even acknowledge the AI Evade-Attack bug still exists.

Put simply, I don't believe Kabam knows how to fix this bug. It's been in the game and talked about for 18 months.
  • SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    If I am going to drop and Odin to do this quest I'd like to see a 5* awkening gem ...
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    I wont waste units for these awards personally.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    In all Honesty as these came out in past T4C was so rare it made it worth effort. Now not so much. There should really be more 5* shards or T2A Shards to tempt higher players.
  • CwbeatssCwbeatss Posts: 15
    Electra is buged, she dont work on classic spider man, he dodge while he bleeds
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Hope everyone has elektra, iceman, bw, cb,or archangel, most likely stun immunity will be involved
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Skylord wrote: »
    If I am going to drop and Odin to do this quest I'd like to see a 5* awkening gem ...

Not to be a ****, but an Odin? Really?

Granted we got those bonus potions and revives during the Batista quest which definitely helped but I didn't have to spend any units on that one.
  • edited July 2017
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    The only question i need to know about is the only node on opponent's will be degeneration node on quest 3 and 4 like spite in bautista?except those specific node like gamora has armor break on every hit.cause they will definitely be here for enhanced champ ability so degeneration node is the only main global node right?and will there be any heal block node also?

You got us! ;) Heal Block nodes only appear on some portion of the last quest. Aside from that, Life Transfer is the only unique Global node. As always, there are also Attack & Health Boosts as well as the Warning node that activates third special attack on the enemies.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    The only question i need to know about is the only node on opponent's will be degeneration node on quest 3 and 4 like spite in bautista?except those specific node like gamora has armor break on every hit.cause they will definitely be here for enhanced champ ability so degeneration node is the only main global node right?and will there be any heal block node also?

You got us! ;) Heal Block nodes only appear on some portion of the last quest. Aside from that, Life Transfer is the only unique Global node. As always, there are also Attack & Health Boosts as well as the Warning node that activates third special attack on the enemies.

Yeah i know there is always some node like in every quest and main buff in whole quest is life transfer that good now will hoping to complete it
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It's kind of harsh on newer players when you announce a new challenge that is more difficult than the other one.

Senior players will have the roster to complete the previous and current challenges while new players would come up against the hardest content with limited resources.

It's harsh on everyone. Mainly senior rosters can complete but have no need for the weak rewards. Accounts that need the rewards, probably can beat it, or not without spending

It appears to me, and I could be wrong, but kabam has created to large of a divide between the haves and have not. They are now artificially holding back resources in order to lesson the gap.
  • Mcord11758 wrote: »

It's harsh on everyone. Mainly senior rosters can complete but have no need for the weak rewards. Accounts that need the rewards, probably can beat it, or not without spending

It appears to me, and I could be wrong, but kabam has created to large of a divide between the haves and have not. They are now artificially holding back resources in order to lesson the gap.

Nailed it. The only reason I would do this challenge is the 20 stones but that's not even worth my time defeating what 91 champs?? Lol. I'm sitting on 8 class cats of each and 5 t4b's. I'm about to lose class cats due to expiration cause I can't get enough t4b's let alone not enough t1a's. Yes, that's t1 alphas. Oh ya, I can't even sell the class cats cause they won't let you anymore so all the hard work for nothing. It's really bs that kabam has limits on these and then stops the ability to sell them. It's not fair or right.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    So let me guess ... You are trying to put Life Transfer AND Heal Block together? Really?
    I prefer the node that increases our attack and degen us instead of that non-sense combination. We basically don't have any way to defeat the enemy in one try, and there is no point to revive 20% HP if he can't survive 10 freaking seconds.
  • bentoddfredbentoddfred Posts: 50

Heal Block and constant degen combined? Really? Y'all really can't find a balance between "challenging" and "unavoidable death", can you?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    hael blok and deg Nice @Kabam Miike
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★

Heal Block and constant degen combined? Really? Y'all really can't find a balance between "challenging" and "unavoidable death", can you?

No, hence 5.2 and moronic nodes etc, etc, etc. Oh, Limbo too, but at least a few champs can take that factor away (which is okay since Kabam has NEVER said the wanna remove the requirement of certain champs to beat certain areas of the game).
  • bentoddfredbentoddfred Posts: 50

No, hence 5.2 and moronic nodes etc, etc, etc. Oh, Limbo too, but at least a few champs can take that factor away (which is okay since Kabam has NEVER said the wanna remove the requirement of certain champs to beat certain areas of the game).

Agreed. I'm totally on board with game mechanics that require specific champs or teams or masteries to beat. That's strategy and planning and fun. But this BS where you just die 50 secs into fight no matter what is so lazy. Show some creativity, dang.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★

Agreed. I'm totally on board with game mechanics that require specific champs or teams or masteries to beat. That's strategy and planning and fun. But this BS where you just die 50 secs into fight no matter what is so lazy. Show some creativity, dang.

this.

there's 0 strategy behind this heal block + degen, especially as my guess is that it'll happen in the last half of the last section. which means the champs are super buff and you got heal block + degen.

i'll continue to hope it's strategic overall, like every other node, or every 2 nodes where we get a chance to heal up without items using the right champs, but am preparing to be disappointed.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★

Exactly. I don't really like Limbo as an ability, as it does take a few champs to beat, but that's just another mix of luck and strategy that is pretty fun if you aren't easily frustrated. But Degeneration that you can't avoid? That's bogus. There's no avoiding that. Heal Block is annoying, since it makes Wolverine, who I obviously love to use, completely worthless, but it's easy to not use a certain champ. Degeneration is impossible to avoid. It minimizes strategy and exacerbates reliance on Revives and Potions, which cost units. Units can be purchased. It's just another way to screw over free or rare spenders to get the big bucks from whales. This is annoying with the Collector, but at least that will stay there until you're ready for it. This will go away, so you've got nearly no time to prepare. It's spend or die for most of us. It needs to end.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

So.....Tenacity is our friend. ;)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    At least make like transfer immine to heal bloc

It would be if the Heal block from the node was a debuff...
    edited July 2017

Dont Think tecy works one this deg. Becasse he Can only shog of debuf when ther is a timer one
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

Dont Think tecy works one this deg.

I guess we'll see. Seems in tandem with the storyline.
    Gamer wrote: »

Dont Think tecy works one this deg.

I guess we'll see. Seems in tandem with the storyline.
    Let se tomover What happens.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Are you having a laugh?! Please tell me you are because life transfer and heal block is ****ing BS!
    So it's just a case of how much damage can you do in 50 seconds?!
    I'm amazed at how low you'll go to make a quick buck, never thought I'd say there's a game company greedier than EA but you guys are...