**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an alliance

We are 4 tough and strong fighters. Active Daily. Have CHQ or LINE. Active in War and Alliance Quest. 1c6h6ur77h1b.jpeg

Comments

• Hit me up on Line ffnmvigyivygyvk. We run a 5x5BG and 4x5BG we are a sister alliance of a 5x5 Gold 1 alliance. We are AW focused and would love to have you
  • DimmDimm Posts: 85
    Hi we are at a rebuilding phase for my alliance. We have a ton of spots open. Would be willing to have you join us. Pls send me a message on LINE. My ID is divinespring. Would really be grateful if we could talk and discuss things
  • MrDMrD Posts: 30
    What sort of maps in AQ are u looking for?? And what tier in war?? We have more than 10 spots left. So, if interested check us out. Alliance tag - 7.5G
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Hi I am Player Slasher
    Our ally's name is LEGION OF CHAMPIONS
    Tag is rdrfy
    We play map 2 or 3 ally quest
    We are at ally war Bronze 1 (last time Silver 3)
    Plz contact Player Slasher in-game if you want to join, thx!
  • DSALVATOREDSALVATORE Posts: 51
    Join us we are a semi retired alliance . We do map 3/4 in aq and placed in silver 3 this season..If interested msg me in line su132raj or ingame D SALVATORE
  • MjaweedMjaweed Posts: 3
    edited September 2018
    Hello, if you’re still looking we are a strong 9.9 million alliance and are looking for new recruits. Hit me up on line: mjaweed75
  • We use the app groupme not line or CHQ. Hit me up Legø
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    Goldy_Noob,
    If you're still seeking an alliance, then look into The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting six plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 2 looking to advance to Silver by the end of this season.
    We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed.
    Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,161,108 (4.1MIL) - 1,022AW Rating

• Hit me up on line sactown_raider I'll get you guys all in the same bg plus help you guys grow and have fun with us. AQ maps 4 & 3.
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    If you are still looking add me on line at thunder5715.
    Aq map 55444 all 3 bg and 3 wars a week
  • You guys are just what I am looking for hit me up in game Green83~1 an we can go from there we run on discord
  • EvaMEvaM Posts: 7
    We use discord not line but if you guys are still seeking and in search of an active yet chill ally then hit me up. My discord is is EvaM.#3459