**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help! 4* Duped Iceman OR 5* Spider-Man Stark Enhanced

What’s up guys? This is my first post on the Marvel CoC Forum. I need a bit of advice from the more experienced players out there. I can’t decide which of these heroes to rank up first.

4* Duped Iceman (Current Rank 3/5; Level 30/30)
5* Spider-Man Stark Enhanced (Current Rank 1/5; Level 25/25)

Stark Spidey is not duped!!

Who would you rank up first, and why? Any advice will be appreciated!

Cheers!

Help! 4* Duped Iceman OR 5* Spider-Man Stark Enhanced 80 votes

8%
Spity68XillymanIcecold2099JeepettiTatteredSailButtehrsFangmangler 7 votes
91%
Mr_PlatypusSeverus35Haji_SaabFreakydFrostybelli300Jets44LightZenithAjisdopephillgreenVladislas22Anurag1606GrafikdevGNASTYJohnyzeroGoogleplexianAshburnbuttersShadeZeroDOKTOROKTOPUS 73 votes

Comments

• Options
    ElojoElojo Posts: 15
    Spiderman Stark Enhanced is awesome.
    I would focus on him
  • Options
    AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    Wow! Okay! 100% of people so far have voted for Stark Spidey. My plan was honestly to rank up Iceman next, seeing as though he’s duped, and will be ranked up to Rank 4 next! Compared to Stark Spidey who’s unduped and will only be upgraded to Rank 2 next. I have enough ISO8 to upgrade either Champion fully in their next Rank, so that’s not an issue.

I’m now honestly pretty unsure what to do. I know Stark Spidey is the better Champion overall, but can someone clarify WHY I should rank Stark Spidey up next considering the above?
  • Options
    @X_Cosmic_35
    Spider-man Stark Enhanced (Sparky) is a much more forgiving champ in the game. His main ability to help out is his ability to evade special 1 and 2 frequently which will help you in almost every part of the game. His heavy attack can also reduce the enemy's power bar by i think 40%. If you're good enough hes also a very good damage dealer if you can keep his charges going as well.

Iceman is a champ with triple immunity which means he is immune to incinerate, poison, and bleed. His Ice Armor will help you deflect the damage of an SP3 to 5% of max health, or it can shake off a parry from an opponent. Once any of these happen it takes 15 seconds to regenerate. Iceman is a good champion to fight those who evade as well.

If you are looking to complete Act 4 i would go with Iceman for now. If you already have your team of 3/30's or 4/40's then i would go with Sparky.
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I'd say Iceman right now for you specifically because it sounds like you're newer to the game and you'll quickly run out of gold and iso upgrading 5* champs.

Stark Spidey is very good, And will help you fet through content, but at the cost of being able to upgrade orher champs.

A 5* 1/25 Stark Spidey is still pretty powerful for act 4 and below and for master monthly event quest.

Do you have dexterity mastery unlocked?

Where are you in the game? What content are tou working on now?

A 4* 4/40 duped Iceman is awesome in the game especially for anything act4 and below rated. As well as master monrhly event quest.

Basically what I'm saying is you don't have to rank up Stark Spidey right now for him to be very useful, if you are where I'm assuming you are in the game.

Save your gold, save your iso and go iceman.
  • Options
    MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Prioritize on Sparky.. after that only Iceman.. Iceman is a fantastic champ(works well in attack&defense)
  • Options
    @X_Cosmic_35
    Spider-man Stark Enhanced (Sparky) is a much more forgiving champ in the game. His main ability to help out is his ability to evade special 1 and 2 frequently which will help you in almost every part of the game. His heavy attack can also reduce the enemy's power bar by i think 40%. If you're good enough hes also a very good damage dealer if you can keep his charges going as well.

Iceman is a champ with triple immunity which means he is immune to incinerate, poison, and bleed. His Ice Armor will help you deflect the damage of an SP3 to 5% of max health, or it can shake off a parry from an opponent. Once any of these happen it takes 15 seconds to regenerate. Iceman is a good champion to fight those who evade as well.

If you are looking to complete Act 4 i would go with Iceman for now. If you already have your team of 3/30's or 4/40's then i would go with Sparky.

Thanks for your response Biggoron713! I’ve just completed Act 4 Chaper 1 and I’m still busy building up a solid team of 3/30's and 4/40's, so maybe wiser to go with Iceman first then. But Stark Spidey is just so tempting. LOL! :p
  • Options
    I'd say Iceman right now for you specifically because it sounds like you're newer to the game and you'll quickly run out of gold and iso upgrading 5* champs.

Stark Spidey is very good, And will help you fet through content, but at the cost of being able to upgrade orher champs.

A 5* 1/25 Stark Spidey is still pretty powerful for act 4 and below and for master monthly event quest.

Do you have dexterity mastery unlocked?

Where are you in the game? What content are tou working on now?

A 4* 4/40 duped Iceman is awesome in the game especially for anything act4 and below rated. As well as master monrhly event quest.

Basically what I'm saying is you don't have to rank up Stark Spidey right now for him to be very useful, if you are where I'm assuming you are in the game.

Save your gold, save your iso and go iceman.

Appreciate your reply @Icecold2099! I’m definitely not a hard-core gamer. I play CoC fairly casually, so I’ve got quite a bit to learn still!

Nope, I don’t have Dexterity unlocked. I need 2 x Stony Mastery Core. Do I just buy them with units, or can I battle for them somewhere?

I’ve 100% completed the Story Quest up to the end of Act 3. I’ve just completed Act 4 Chaper 1. I’m obviously trying to get as far as I can with Story Quest, I’ve 100%ed Heroic Enter The Cabal, and 100%ed Epic Gwenpool Goes To The Movies. I try to do the Daily Quest for catalysts, and I play a bit of Arena and Alliance Quest in-between. Any suggestions on what I should be focusing on to progress faster?

With Danger Rooms coming up soon, do you think it would be worthwhile ranking up some of my duped 3* Champs? I’ve got a duped 3* Stark Spidey too.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    3eo1v47cd8kr.png

you should want spawn he'll be the most op character by far
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    MrOnizuka wrote: »
    Prioritize on Sparky.. after that only Iceman.. Iceman is a fantastic champ(works well in attack&defense)

I hear you @MrOnizuka. Stark Spidey is DEFINITELY the better champ, but for where I am in CoC right now, and being more of a casual gamer, it just feels like 4/40ing my duped Iceman should take priority. Because I don’t play so much, and don’t have a really sick team of 4/40’s yet, it just takes soooooooo long to get Tier 4 Basic catalysts, hence it’s gonna take forever to rank up my 5* champs, of which I only have 3 (Stark Spidey, Black Panther & Symbiote Spidey.) Any advice on how to get Tier 4 Basic catalysts and Alpha Catalysts quicker?
  • Options
    Atharva111Atharva111 Posts: 52
    I prefer stark spidy because of his evade , his fighting skills , his special abilities and his attacks.
    You shou go for stark spidy.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Both my 4/55 are sparky and icey...2 god tier champs tht can take 90% of the content
  • Options
    So… I took the advice I got from @Icecold2099 and went with Iceman. So far not regretting it! Thanks for all the input guys!
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Ur sp dumb, a 5* would have taken u way farther faster
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    3eo1v47cd8kr.png

you should want spawn he'll be the most op character by far

No ways @Nojokejaym, I’ve been holding thumbs for a 5* Wonder Woman Symbiote. What are the chances I’ll get her? :p:p