**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm looking for new ally: AW tiers 4-6, AQ map 3 x5

Happy Friday,

I’m looking for a new ally that is AW focused with free AQ map 3, without any lazy members but without any other minimums in other events. I gave up grinding arena and dungeons. AQ with 3 bgs in map 3 x 5 gets over 30 mil if everyone plays, and I’m happy with that for the effort it requires.

AW tiers 4-6, and I prefer the expectation that if someone gets KO’d before the mini boss then it is not a big deal as long as they QUICKLY revive and finish the path. Also good communication on Line is necessary to modify paths based on defenders and attackers, and to help maximize attack bonus at the mini-bosses.

If you have members that predictably don’t finish their paths in AW or they often wait until the last minute to revive and clear, then please don’t waste both my time and your time. I hope I’m not asking too much?!? Haha … AW is really the only event that I enjoy anymore.

My AW attack team has earned me 40 MVPs:
5* r5 Blade awakened
5* r4 Void awakened
4* r5 Ghost Rider awakened
Sometimes I bring 5* r4 Hawkeye instead of Void depending on how the path looks

My AW defensive availability:

5* r4 Modok awakened
4* r5 Medusa awakened
4* r5 Sentinel awakened
4* r5 Iceman awakened
4* r5 Hyperion awakened
4* r5 Ultron awakened
4* r5 King Groot awakened
5* r3 Gladiator Hulk not-awakened
5* r3 Crossbones awakened
5* r3 Dr. Oct not-awakened
4* r5 Nightcrawler not-awakened
4* r5 Stark Spidey awakened
6* r1 Jane Foster
6* r1 Red Hulk (but I prefer to use in AQ because he’s never gotten me a kill as a defender)

Plus a few other maxed 4* offensive champs, if you are really focused on diversity then I could also share them. On Sept 11, I’ll open my 3rd 6* and another 15k featured 5*. I have an r3 to r4 Mutant rank up from Act 5 100%, and I can use it on on 5* Iceman awakened or else Domino if I get her. I also have 2 t5b and 7 t2a to be used in the next month or two, depending on who I pull in Sept.

HomerJBond on Line app and same name in game

Comments

• If you're still looking for an alliance we are [UM420] Unfriendly Mercs we are active and could use some strong players.
  • KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    Check out 1GoD2 Gods of Destruction. We’ve been running Map 3 so far, though we might throw in a BG of Map 5 when the new season comes. Tier 6 in war, Gold 3. We are a very relaxed alliance.
  • RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    We are 5x5 but meet all the rest
  • RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    vzz8o1v5hdct.png
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    HomerJBond,
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then join The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]! We're aa chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting six plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We only have 24 members at the moment. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver or Gold by the end of this season.
    We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed. It doesn't look like you'll have this problem at all. Very nice champ breakdown btw.
    Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 3 - 4,161,095 (4.1MIL) - 1,022AW Rating