**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Refund for Mystic Dispersion based on Mystic Mastery Cores purchased only???

To Mod, from the announcement, I understood that the Refund for Mystic Dispersion will be based on how many Mystic Mastery Cores one purchased, and also Kabam will dig through vast amount of records way back in time to determine which were purchased by using units vs which were purchased by using loyalty points.

However, beside purchasing using units and loyalty points, we can also collect Mystic Mastery Cores from the Mystic Weekly Quest (may appear in either the easy, intermediate or hard quest map).

So, if X mystic master cores were purchased using Units, the equivalent amount of units will be refunded for those X mystic master cores
So, if Y mystic master cores were purchased using loyalty points, the equivalent amount of loyalty points will be refunded for those Y mystic master cores
So, if Z mystic master cores were collected over time from Mystic Weekly Quest, how will the refund works for these Z number of mystic master cores collected????

Thanks.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    terrrycsh wrote: »
    To Mod, from the announcement, I understood that the Refund for Mystic Dispersion will be based on how many Mystic Mastery Cores one purchased, and also Kabam will dig through vast amount of records way back in time to determine which were purchased by using units vs which were purchased by using loyalty points.

However, beside purchasing using units and loyalty points, we can also collect Mystic Mastery Cores from the Mystic Weekly Quest (may appear in either the easy, intermediate or hard quest map).

So, if X mystic master cores were purchased using Units, the equivalent amount of units will be refunded for those X mystic master cores
    So, if Y mystic master cores were purchased using loyalty points, the equivalent amount of loyalty points will be refunded for those Y mystic master cores
    So, if Z mystic master cores were collected over time from Mystic Weekly Quest, how will the refund works for these Z number of mystic master cores collected????

Thanks.

So you want a refund for a free item that may or may not have dropped during a quest?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    They already said found items will be refunding in loyalty. Do some of you even actually read the posts
  • TylerTyler Posts: 37
    Plus another thing i have been here since the beginning and im not happy that game is nerfing another mastery after they nerfed willpower with 12.0 fix and game said they didn't see them doing this ever again and now there back at ut this just doesn't help u it definitely helps game way more now
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Tyler wrote: »
    No i just don't want my refund because i used units to abtain all mystic dispersion i want rank down tickets for mystic heroes i ranked up for mystic dispersion. Like mordo i ranked to r4 for defense and mystic dispersion in aw so we definitely need rank down tickets for some mystic heroes we ranked up

Mystic dispersion > serum science+collar tech+ mutagenesis+cosmic awareness +pure skill
    Nerf or not, you literally get rewarded power FOR DOING NOTHING.
    Not reduction of x or speed up of y or other BS.
    Check yo selves, peeps.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Tyler wrote: »
    Plus another thing i have been here since the beginning and im not happy that game is nerfing another mastery after they nerfed willpower with 12.0 fix and game said they didn't see them doing this ever again and now there back at ut this just doesn't help u it definitely helps game way more now

The willpower nerf was actually good for the game. It was kind of stupid having so many champs provide full health rather than damage lol. Not that I didn't enjoy using it. As for mystic d, lots of players have been asking for this for a long time. Personally I'm fine with mystic d the way it is but whatever. I do think a mystic rank down or two would be reasonable though.
  • They already said found items will be refunding in loyalty.

Thanks. Found this part after I had chance to read thru via PC after getting back home.
    Do some of you even actually read the posts

I didn't get to use my computer to read the forum post yesterday. I only read it via the small smartphone screen, with orange font colours and dark background in tiny screen, with VERY LONG letters, paragraphs and writings all seemingly clumping together, and sometimes scrolling down may over-scroll and start skipping over a line or two.

Today I'm logging into my PC at home and read it for the 3rd time (read twice on smartphone), and now going thru every single details become so much easier and friendlier to my eyes.

Pls be considerate and be understanding.

• Hey guys, as we mentioned in our initial post about this:

"we will remove Mystic Dispersion from all Summoner’s Masteries and refund all of the Loyalty or Units that were spent on Mystic Mastery Cores. Any Mystic Mastery Cores that were “found” or gifted will be refunded as Loyalty as well. Any Cores in your Inventory will be refunded and removed."

With that being said, please add any further questions, concerns or feedback you have about the Mystic Dispersion and Dexterity changes to THIS thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.