**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kudos Kabam!

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
I am not prone to praising you guys but this player appriciation "week" was better than the player appriciaition "month"(s) of the past few years. IT WAS FUN! Finished 4, piled up some gold and some supplies and cracked a few good champs...thanks...thats is all.

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yeah, give credit where it is due. Though they shortened it, at least they put out a gesture.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Definitely. Pushed me to finish LOL easy path.

I also wonder if anyone actually saved up all their SA crystals to open one go. Wanna see what the "compensation" actually looks like in total. The extended week is nice. Been getting a lot of team revives.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    With the boost all i needed was energy refills to finally 100% 4. I know not all feel this way. But for me, i came out ahead. I saved boosts, revives, restores and refills and just about walked it (except for Maestro and a couple of the mini bosses)! I enjoyed the quick match and getting a few new mini champs. I had good luck with my crystals and pulled a bunch of 4 star dupes and all in all i just had fun for a change.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Anything gwenpool has nothing to do with SA week. You could of had those boosts all month long and had gold realms plus hall of healing for a month if it was like last year. This was just a shrunk down version of SA. Not sure how less of something could be considered better when you would of been better off with a month of appreciation
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Right... I have to disagree with you.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    I am not prone to praising you guys but this player appriciation "week" was better than the player appriciaition "month"(s) of the past few years. IT WAS FUN! Finished 4, piled up some gold and some supplies and cracked a few good champs...thanks...thats is all.

I have to disagree in my opinion the only thing better was the summoner appreciation crystals everything else in past years was better
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    I got 3 free 5*, 3 free t4cc and a free t2a this August. Whatever you want to call the means, the end was great.
    Maybe bevause it didn't turn in to a month long grind.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    I got 3 free 5*, 3 free t4cc and a free t2a this August. Whatever you want to call the means, the end was great.

Ye the month was great but what a lot of people are forgetting is that those rewards came from it being the 10 year mcu anniversary not the appreciation week
    And i can understand your feelings. But i did have fun. And given that i complain and call out kabam all the time i think it only fair to share something positive for a change. I came out way ahead of where i went in.. so...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

Ye the month was great but what a lot of people are forgetting is that those rewards came from it being the 10 year mcu anniversary not the appreciation week

What I suspect, which is also supported by comments from them, is that the Event was already planned, but they made it much easier for everyone by lowering the difficulty. The main point to make I believe, is that everything adds up.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »

I’m not forgetting it. I’m disregarding the semantics about what it was called and focusing on what I received.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    The summoner appreciation crystals were nice... gold and BC boost was alright though I didn’t need the gold specifically, still take 2mil over the 1.6mil I would’ve got otherwise....

XP boost and act 4 energy reduction were meaningless, the 10% champ boost happened to be a hinderance because suicide masteries... but the crystals are alright so

(All my opinion, fully aware many took advantage of the champ boost to run LoL, for example)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I wish it would’ve lasted a month cause last weekend I couldn’t get on at all, then during the week I only have short bits of the afternoon to grind Act 4.... but time aside, I did like it because I got thru 5.2.4 and that had me trapped for the longest time. Next fight against moon knight 5.2.5 with bane was easy peasy; had 99% health left with LC. So happy I can parry again