**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabre Tooth synergy with Old Man Logan "Untamed Force" is broken (Video proof)

XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Sabre Tooth's side of the synergy allows a 20% chance to be unblockable. When the opponent activates unstoppable you then have a chance to go unlockable and remove the unstoppable buff. Is there a chance for this buff to be nullified as well? If so it would be 4%... Or is this synergy actually broken?txszlykg4br9.png
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ID_1sQKKqr6xQrvio3Epzu26Uzkhmx_w/view?usp=drivesdk
If this isn't broken it may need to be edited for clarity.

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    It clearly says "if the opponent activates an unstoppable effect as a result of this attack, it expires instantly."
    Your medium did not cause an unstoppable effect on Juggs to activate. I'd imagine it's more against KM with his counterpunch charges, so the video is irrelevant.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    It clearly says "if the opponent activates an unstoppable effect as a result of this attack, it expires instantly."
    Your medium did not cause an unstoppable effect on Juggs to activate. I'd imagine it's more against KM with his counterpunch charges, so the video is irrelevant.

Lol the synergy is exclusively for these 2 champs.
    Your statement is irrelevant to the conversation for I know ST does not go unstoppable. He has a chance to go unblockable (Obviously where you got lost) and remove the opponents unstoppable buff. That is the part that is broken.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    LMAOOOO ...ok....ok....are they serious??

Sorry... Umm... What? Lol

Sorry... Umm... What? Lol

your video is irrelevant and proves nothing and the fact you even think it does smh ...
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Your statement is irrelevant to the conversation for I know ST does not go unstoppable. He has a chance to go unblockable (Obviously where you got lost) and remove the opponents unstoppable buff. That is the part that is broken.

I think you're the one thats lost. Shad prince is right it clearly states if your attack causes the unstoppable it will expire. Juggs was already unstoppable your attack did not cause it
    TwmR wrote: »

I think you're the one thats lost. Shad prince is right it clearly states if your attack causes the unstoppable it will expire. Juggs was already unstoppable your attack did not cause it

no kidding
    edited September 2018
    @Grimmbanana
    Did you watch the video lol?
    Unstoppable
    Unblockable is supposed to nullify it
    Nothing.
    Do I not understand the synergy or what? If i don't just elaborate on it and stop being ***ks about it.
    edited September 2018
    @Grimmbanana
    Unstoppable
    Nothing.
    Do I not understand the synergy or what? If i don't just elaborate on it and stop being ***ks about it.

it looks like the others did too and are saying the same thing who would of thought! name calling too? amazing
    @Grimmbanana
    Unstoppable
    Nothing.

it looks like the others did too and are saying the same thing who would of thought! name calling too? amazing

Well then Please, be my guest and make a video of the synergy working correctly.
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    @Grimmbanana
    Unstoppable
    Nothing.

They have already said what's happening, obviously meaning that you don't understand it. Have you even bothered to read their comments?

Use your head and interpret.
    @Grimmbanana
    Unstoppable
    Nothing.

They have already said what's happening, obviously meaning that you don't understand it. Have you even bothered to read their comments?
    @Grimmbanana
    Unstoppable
    Nothing.

LMAO another one
    @Grimmbanana
    Unstoppable
    Nothing.

Well then Please, be my guest and make a video of the synergy working correctly.

Just read the synergy again. The unblockable attack only causes unstoppable to expire if that attack caused it. I don't know how else to explain it
    @Grimmbanana
    Unstoppable
    Nothing.

He's read the comments about as carefully as he's read the synergy
    TwmR wrote: »
    @Grimmbanana
    Unstoppable
    Nothing.

He's read the comments about as carefully as he's read the synergy

True that XD

knows nothing yup
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    It says of they become unstoppable as a result of the attack it will expire instantly, in the video juggernaut didn't become unstoppable as a result of ur attack
    Anthinho wrote: »
    It says of they become unstoppable as a result of the attack it will expire instantly, in the video juggernaut didn't become unstoppable as a result of ur attack

Thank you lol for not being aggressive and explaining it well.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @XFA_Rebooted I think you misunderstood @ShadPrince 's initial statement. Read the synergy carefullly- it doesn't say that ST can expire any unstoppable buff, it says that if ST's first medium attack activates an Unstoppable effect, that effect will instantly expire.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

He literally explained it the same way the 2 you hurled abuse at did...
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I know it's unique synergy and all that, the reason why I mentioned Killmonger is because he's the only character I can think of that would trigger unstoppable when being hit, so it's used "against" him

He literally explained it the same way the 2 you hurled abuse at did...

Bet
    taojay1 wrote: »
    @XFA_Rebooted I think you misunderstood @ShadPrince 's initial statement. Read the synergy carefullly- it doesn't say that ST can expire any unstoppable buff, it says that if ST's first medium attack activates an Unstoppable effect, that effect will instantly expire.

Yes I did. We are all humans (Well... Hopefully) and we make mistakes. I read it wrong. I thought it meant any unstoppable buff
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Well this thread has served it's purpose close it down mods.
    edited September 2018
    Lol someone had a hissy fit. They had to flag every message of mine. That's against the forum rules m.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    False, it’s not against Forum rules
    John757 wrote: »
    False, it’s not against Forum rules

Not directly to where you will get a warning, but you're right it isn't an actual rule you have to abide.