**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to awaken and another question

DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
So I just 100% Act 4 last night, feels so nice to finally get that out of the way. Because of this I been blessed with a wonderful awakening gem so I ask you, my fellow summoners, who is worthy of this glorious gem?

Also, I pulled a 5* hela after getting enough shards to open another 5*. Now I've had the resources to take a 5* to be my first rank 4 for a while (plenty of cosmic, science, skill etc cats, and 9 t2 alphas) so is Hela a good option to do it? I've lost hope on pulling a corvus or hype, I'm just gonna grind for them when they go to the basic arena.

Who to awaken and another question 34 votes

AA
26%
RikuremaGlodeysummoning250Bruinsfan8510John757xxKyojinxxRockypantherxFooshblalalaShocker34 9 votes
Void
70%
Spity68Alex13369GrafikdevDean9300450Anonymous346ShadeZeroNewDawnDebJman2182TwmRHammerbro_64Fighter092Duke_SilvermozzyXFA_RebootedBlaZeNKillerRino19Thunder5715UlysseOdysseus75GhostboytjieVoltolos 24 votes
Ghost Rider
2%
DOKTOROKTOPUS 1 vote
Quake
0%

Comments

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Void
    I would say void is the best champion in the whole game to awaken
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    Void
    I hate quake, GR doesn’t need it, AA would be better but he’s still viable unawakened. VOID needs his awakened ability to be good
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Depends, if you need ability accuracy champ I’d go with AA, I used him a lot in act 5, if not I’d go with void
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Void
    Depends, if you need ability accuracy champ I’d go with AA, I used him a lot in act 5, if not I’d go with void

Void has regen reversal which is super handy in buffet and massochism nodes in Act 5
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Void
    I’d say Hela is worth taking to rank 4, crazy damage potential with her.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    AA
    AA is amazing for act five, definitely been my mvp for most of the content in the game(only parts of the game where he doesn’t excel are aw and aq). Hela is worth r4 but she has a very strange playstyle that you will have to get used to