**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best science champ

Please comment if I missed any or who you think:)

Best science champ 112 votes

Void
44%
Mr_Platypushumzah217Ajavedbelli300Jank39BuckeyeKPAlex13369RockermanSolrac_2nameplasDean9300450Anonymous346DOKTOROKTOPUSSuperSam57TwmRKetchup1791Bruce12342Taiphoon_zeroGlodeyaxelelf_1 50 votes
Captian america (infinity war)
25%
Hulk_77Capt_MegasauceNorthwestbrosefGrafikdevTECHN0ST0RMGreifmaster911AjTodayBSpiderCoolsDoonxXFA_RebootedRafikiiNamelezzeezee57Kobster84PrylankRedEight_Capt_AmericaBrutalFatalityTheIronSpiderNaufil_vazifdar8 28 votes
Luke cage
4%
KozelDarkKade7175DetroyerHerrPopopskullduggery72 5 votes
Quake
9%
Henrytfu_41RichiesDad79ErSandSceptilemaniactaojay1Atul_aryanBahamutChris1212123IvarTheBonelessRockypantherxCrooked_Sprook1 11 votes
Gladiator hulk
8%
sfu_koraxSpity68JoeLukaSaiyanJohnmaharajaNojokejaymQuatre_1988DK110or_Strong 9 votes
Red hulk
8%
TheManMythLegendSarmisegetusaLeoGnarleyardoColonaut123Maldroit2AdamSyrettHomerthegoodThatOneMasterGamerLordNeo 9 votes

Comments

• And wasp
  • And Og hulk
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Gladiator hulk
    WHERE'S HULK, SHE HULK, CAPTAIN AMERICA, SPIDERMAN, CAPTAIN AMERICA WW2, ABOMINATION, MODOK, MILES MORALES, ANTMAN, WASP AND SPIDER GWEN

DAMN HALF THE LIST IS MISSING
    Gladiator hulk
    SO MUCH CHARACTERS ARE MISSING
  • Red hulk
    Too bad Modok isn't here because he is the best. I chose Red Hulk for his insane output when comes to aggressive playing.
    Gladiator hulk
    Abomination, Ant-Man, Captain America (Infinity War, WWII), Electro, Hulk (Ragnarok), Joe Fixit, Luke Cage, M.O.D.O.K., Quake, Red Hulk, Rhino, Sentry, She-Hulk, Spider-Gwen, Spider-Man (Miles Morales), Void, Wasp, Yellowjacket, Hulk, Captain America
  • It only allows10
  • Red hulk
    Spideman and miles morales are good defenders, red hulk if attack, but Quake stands out
  • Captian america (infinity war)
    Duped Cap is better than void
  • Atharva111Atharva111 Posts: 52
    Void
    I have 4 star Void and i know how it is. It is very good champion
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    CAIW is all of them combined. So much utility and amazing damage.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Void
    Void will save you a lot of units
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Void
    The sheer utility of this guys is amazing...barring a few champs he doesn't have a bad matchup
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Too bad Modok isn't here because he is the best. I chose Red Hulk for his insane output when comes to aggressive playing.

I have a 4/55 Rulk and totally agree he wrecks ****... But u like Cap IW a lil more... Perfect block keeps u from dying and a crazy sp2 plus sp1 with max deep wounds... Omg..
  • Luke cage is the best science champ in my opinion, but everybody has their own preference on what champs they play with...
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Quake
    I say Quake because Wasp isn't on this list