**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Some ideas to improve the game now that version 20 will arrive

1) After a battle in the versus mode, it becomes very tedious to have to request help to regenerate each character. It is better an option that allows to do it in batch or that the help is requested automatically. Something similar I suggest for the energy aids in the missions, should be requested automatically and after the members of the alliance who agree to give it or not.
2) I suggest that the daily help points of the partnership increase from the current 1,000 to at least 2000.
3) In missions and alliance wars, increase the energy points from 5 to 10. Many people have little availability in the game and can not enter constantly. That would allow less frustrations or stress at the time of playing (and unreasonable expulsions of members of the alliance that can not be permanently active). They could do a pilot test by automating the points to 6 and see what happens. Another option could be that the alliance's help could be requested to regenerate the energy.
4) Level 60 users can no longer gain more experience with the missions, which generates a mismatch over the rest of users. I suggest that they be rewarded with more gold, crystal fragments or other resources.
5) Increase the rewards in duels. Currently they are so low that duel is not attractive. In fact, I think that

Thank you very much for your attention.

Comments

• Yes to all of this!
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Zikka121 wrote: »
    5) Increase the rewards in duels. Currently they are so low that duel is not attractive. In fact, I think that

Excuse me, this line was truncated. I write it again.

5) Increase the rewards in duels. Currently they are so low that duel is not attractive. I think this problem is related to Kabam's decision to suppress the Duelist event.

Excuse my bad english. I don't speak it, but use Google Translate.
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    I agree with your first 3 points, except 10 energy in AQ and war would be overkill. 7 should be Max and 6 could be the sweet spot. I think 4 is inconsequential and duels aren't meant to be highly rewarded but to be used for practice against certain champs.
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    @JamesM
    I appreciate your comments, thanks for your feedback. As for the duels, I still have a better suggestion: a searchform to fight a champion of a certain class and level. For example:
    - Class: Mutant
    -Champion: Nightcrawler
    -Stars: 4
    -Duplicate: Yes/No

In this way it would be better suited to the goal of the duel to test the performance of a champion of ours (or rival).