**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Domino

2»

Comments

• MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    On Buffet she was clearly the worst part of this month's Uncollected event. Way harder than the hydra adaptoid or red skull (with ronan)
  • We are not releasing block nor am I trying to dash away, this is a real problem, its amazing how trolls will dismis others' problems with the game, because, and this might sorprise you, they dont have the same problem, the game perform diferent acording to the OS, model, etc., but oh well, trolls will we trolls
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    We are not releasing block nor am I trying to dash away, this is a real problem, its amazing how trolls will dismis others' problems with the game, because, and this might sorprise you, they dont have the same problem, the game perform diferent acording to the OS, model, etc., but oh well, trolls will we trolls

Step your game up. Noob. No champ is impossible in this game adapt and overcome, crying snd xalling everyone trolls doesnt help you finish content in game.
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    I’m not releasing my freakin block
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    It doesn’t happen with any other champions
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    I think the dropping of the block is inconsistent with other double hit champs. Based purely on that, I don't think we should be able to drop block between that 1st and 2nd hit. I have noticed it is very sensitive to evading between them, most of the time I don't have an issue but if I move my finger just slightly, I will take a hit. With the new update this topic will be dead, we won't be able to drop block between those hits.
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    Jman2182 wrote: »
    I feel like domino needs a nerf like bad, the fact that critical failure does to much damage, breaks blocks, and her critical failure makes it impossible to dodge her sp1 and the sp1 does too much damage for you to just block the sp1. She is a monster in the game and needs to be toned down.

I agree. And, as seen in the videos, readjust the future new character Emma Frost, it seems that it will be more monstrous than Domino.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet, but it is kinda my thing...
    https://youtu.be/-T8jnTSSmiA
    It is rare that you can't evade her sp1, it is a slow special such that your unlucky passive probably will be worn off by the time the projectile can be evaded. You have to fight her carefully and be aware when you are unlucky or when she is lucky, if you do that she is manageable and not OP. Critical isn't that bad since it doesn't scale with attack boosts, limbo and dorms degen are much worse imo than critical failure since they increase based on the node.
    Iyr07x2s8o59w.png
    It wont matter anymore if it is a block break or drop of the block by the player, should be fixed either way in v20 so you cant drop block, voluntarily or involuntarily.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    She doesn’t need nerf, just tone down her DoT. It’s riduculous how she’s causing “critical failure” for everything
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    My Hyperion took critical failure AT THE START OF THE FIGHT. HOW!? He didn't hit her she didn't hit him... Power Gain proced... He ran into the fight and boom... What did he not tie his shoelaces ?
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Power gain caused domino to inflict critical failure? Damn that’s nasty of kabam O.o
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    None of this matters. We have complained about her since the very beginning and all they have done is take 2 months to fix her break block issue.