**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Maybe it is time to explain how MVP in AW is calculated

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
lyscn4hxbkhb.png
8hnuqdjgones.png
3auevxnl4szf.png

If you can explain how he is above me, I would like to understand. Because obviously it’s not related to the stats displayed otherwise I would be MVP

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Basically if you take a longer path with more fights and exploration, and you maximize your attack bonuses you seem to have a better chance.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Basically if you take a longer path with more fights and exploration, and you maximize your attack bonuses you seem to have a better chance.

And that’s not what I did ?
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    most attacker kills plus zero deaths on offense = mvp

defensive kills don't count towards mvp
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Unfortunately no one really knows but it's the easiest paths (like 1 and 3) that are the most likely to give it and hence it is meaningless.

Then explain to me how I wasn’t MVP
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Who cares. Is being AW MVP really that important? What are its benefits?
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    did you get ko'ed on offense once?

I run path 6, 7 champs including mini boss, always get mvp every war, but i never get ko'ed .

That's my rationale.
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    edited September 2018
    Haha it means nothing....well it can mean something at least mine do ;)
    TKal wrote: »

Hard to say. How many times did you die? How many times did the other guy die? You each had the potential for 24 attack bonuses.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Yeah dude I wouldn’t worry about this at all, it doesn’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

Hard to say. How many times did you die? How many times did the other guy die? You each had the potential for 24 attack bonuses.
    did you get ko'ed on offense once?

I run path 6, 7 champs including mini boss, always get mvp every war, but i never get ko'ed .

That's my rationale.

I don’t die in AW, certainly not at this low level.

Yeah dude I wouldn’t worry about this at all, it doesn’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

I’m just asking for an explanation of how a game stat is calculated because it seems rigged, if you don’t care good for you
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i got 10 mvp in my profile and i dont know how i got that, but still, no awards or prizes for that, is not important actually.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I can promise you that the main deciding tiebreaker is always defensive rating.

Not how many kills, defender rating.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

You sure? Awhile back a guy in my alliance got it and he had 11 defense kills, and 1 attack kill. (He was backup)
    JC_ wrote: »
    I can promise you that the main deciding tiebreaker is always defensive rating.

Not how many kills, defender rating.

Then explain my screenshots. I have everything more than him. Including defender rating.

I’m just asking for an explanation of how a game stat is calculated because it seems rigged, if you don’t care good for you

Yes, they rigged a stat for which there are no rewards. You have peeled away our onion of deceit. I hereby award you MVP of sleuthing!

🏆
  • EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    It’s your prestige and PI on defense with how far everything plays out in game. It means nothing unless someone is looking at it to recruit
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    edited September 2018
    I’ve seen it go “wonky” in many ways where it should be clear cut who gets the mvp.

Here’s what I’ve noticed that all contribute to mvp on some level of weighing scale:

Map Exploration, regular kills, mini boss kills and main boss kills.

Defender rating, defender kills,

Not sure about defender diversity.

Now back to attacker kills, if you get a path with nothing but 4*s and the guy next to you is getting 5*s ...the game seems to give the other guy more exploration % due to that. So you can technically do all you can and more but if you fought weaker champs ( lower ranked) the game notices it.

Thanks.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    defender rating seems to play a large part....
    if you compare someone who has a defender rating of 40,000 with someone who has defender rating of 20000 there will be a very, very large difference between percentages.

as far as attack goes, number of kills, toughness of opponents fought and times died are all in the calculation
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    if you compare someone who has a defender rating of 40,000 with someone who has defender rating of 20000 there will be a very, very large difference between percentages.

as far as attack goes, number of kills, toughness of opponents fought and times died are all in the calculation

Then explain how I wasn’t MVP

Maat1985 wrote: »

Then explain how I wasn’t MVP

he said defender rating not how many ur defenders killed
    maybe the other guy put more ranked up champs than you

Can’t you look the Screenshot for god sake ? You can’t compare defender rating ? Then you see I’m above him.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    but why you want the MVP so much? it doesn't make any difference
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★

Ok, well good luck to you. I hope you find what you are looking for. You certainly come across as a brilliant team player so maybe you’ll find a better alliance once day.
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    920ax74mrelu.jpeg

Thanks