**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenpool goes to the movies

Anybody else feel very let down by the fact that if we have not been lucky enough on crystals that we can't get 100% completion? Just started week 3 and already ran into Loki who I don't have and it really bugs me. Feels like they are just out for more $$$. Should implement a new crystal for cash only that will chk your champs and give you one you're missing ... 2* or even 1* would be fine by me and would be willing to pay like $6.99 each personally just to ensure I could finish all the exploration.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Go play the 1 Vs 1....You need to read better. You make my head hurt
  • IsThisLoss wrote: »
    people need to start reading the announcements on here

You sir are correct as I missed it as well. Ty for the info.
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    IsThisLoss wrote: »

no problem
  • I had to open around 70 crystals to get the 2*s I didn't have everyone just do a lot of those quickmatches you'll get em all I've been getting as many sig levels as I can for them so I can get max sig ones later on from phcs
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Keep in mind that quite a few of those needed will not bein phc though.
    For those that are, it’s a nice boost if you haven’t got them maxed yet.
  • I did about 30 quick match in arena and not only got everyone but I also awakened all of em. It shouldn't be a problem to get the champs you need
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    leVa wrote: »
    1 vs 1 bruh.. wtf is going on with your eyes or brain?
    IsThisLoss wrote: »

He already said he missed that part. What's wrong with yours?

• Anyone else still missing champs? I have opened 115 of the 2 star crystals from 1v1 and am still missing Loki.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I grinded 400 just for exclusive 2* versions of the gate champions. You are doing it for a 5* or 4* so keep going, the rewards are definitely worth grinding for
  • Thanks! I almost gave up. But then I opened another 10 crystals and got and duped Loki in those 10. :)
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Bruh… 1v1 crystals. Got all my 2* trophies plus duplicates
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Well in my 5* crystal, I duped my Starky. And I pulled 5* yellowjacket from my legendary cinematic crystal. I can’t complain what so ever