**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

To whom should i use my 4* Awakening Gem?

To whom should i use my 4* Awakening Gem? 21 votes

Blade
23%
Jank39DidzeeVladislas22GlodeyKobster84 5 votes
Void
66%
Anonymous346TwmRSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverAtharva111XFA_RebootedJohn757ChampioncriticKngSpcGorofaizFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFooshblalalaCannovar 14 votes
Iceman
9%
jass222A1_Creations 2 votes

Comments

• St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Difficult decision. But. Iceman doesn't need the dupe. Honestly he's amazing just being Iceman. You have the trifecta of immunity, and the cold snap already is a guarantee with L1.

Blade is better with it. He's a great Attacker. The Regen just heals him back up when he gets knocked back a bit. Good choice still.

I don't use void. I can't help. I'm sorry about that.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Void
    Void needs the dup the most
  • Void needs the dup the most

I was also thinking blade cause he can remove easily all the debuffs he recieves that is what i understand about his sig ability. But damn void is also a beast especially if max sig.
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Blade
    Depends what your game play is like. I would suggest if you are actively using 4*'s you may find the regen mechanic most helpful to sustain you for a lot of the content. If you have a duped Wolverine maybe go for Void so not to double up on that utility.
  • 55axd4e6gvnl.jpg
    Here is my roster
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Void
    Void benefits most from an awakening gem but since you don't have any hardcore regen champ, I'd go with blade
  • Void benefits most from an awakening gem but since you don't have any hardcore regen champ, I'd go with blade

So i should continue with blade even if i have dr.voodoo on my roster?
  • Anyway thank you everyone for the suggestion.