**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5.4.6 Difficulty

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubjt9T94p3E

This video is so you can see nebula's potential, she's not bad

But with Nebula one ultron u dont ryl wont to get the shok danmged to him and build the chois aging
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    You have the right champ to do it. Just listen o everyone else and use nebs
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Nebula with proxima and just dont parry. He does not gain any buffs. If no proxima just hold block 5 times.

Please stop complaining without first watching videos.

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I did this with a 4/40 with two Revives. Use Medusa or Corvus or Nebula and he’s easy. The champs that you brought really aren’t good for this boss.
    Hype and Luke need to trigger debuffs to be effective (Exhaustion for Luke, Stun for Hype’d heavys), which will trigger Regen and Power.
    Stark Spider-Man constantly causes Taunt, which will trigger Regen and Power.
    Gwenpool an Archangel need Bleed, which Ultron is Immune too.
    Try switching up your team and try again. Also, boosts.
  • CoachiditeCoachidite Posts: 30
    I completed the entire Ultron fight with a 3* 4/40 Loki and only used one 20% revive because I screwed up and dashed when I shouldn't have. It's not exactly a hard fight if you know what you're doing.

And the fact that you have a freaking Nebula at 3/45 means you should be sweeping that fight.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    There are various counters for him. Personally Medusa worked best for me. I mean after I already died a billion times the first 4 runs. First fight with medusa I got lucky. 2nd run I was stupid and didn't realize before I was just lucky.
    The last run I was smart and finally Learned how to fight him.
    But honestly none of the champs you show can deal with him except for maybe GP if you are REALLY good!
    But Medusa, Nebula, Loki are just a few examples.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Well that was my first time going to him n pissed me off how op he was but ill try nebula not sure yet if i should take proxima since shes just a 3 star n i need lc aa n gwenpool to get me to the boss
    yyesem7ipa7o.png
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I would no way call OG ultron a money grab. The collector is a money grab. Typically you need about 400-600 units to beat him. Ultron is a pain yes. But not a money grab. He is the final boss in story mode. It’s not going to be easy. Some aspects of this game require specific champs. Good news is that it’s not just 1 champ that can beat him. There are several answers. I beat him for the first time a few days ago and only used 1 40% single champ revive. I brought Blade GR Sparky and 4* and 5* medusa. If you get armor shatter on him he becomes very easy. Really you just need a ability accuracy reduction champ or a buffs steal/nullify champ. Annoying and hard yes. Money grab no.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Tbh 5.4.6 isn't that bad and the rest of Chapter 4 isn't either except for some tricky fights and probably biohazard. Just gotta use the right champs and play well.

Loki, Nebula, Medusa, Thor, Cosmic Spidey, Crossbones are some counters I can think of for the last Ultron.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    You have a terrible team for that fight. I recommend blade with the trinity if you have him gr and you clearly have sparky. If you don’t have the trinity then medusa who is prolly better than blade for that fight anyway
    I been playng for 7 months guys what i have strong is the best i could find i get terrible pulls
    N it is a cash grab i make it to him then had to use 10 bucks for units to only die non stop n only take away 40 k cause he keep regenerating my damage so i trow away the money
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    N it is a cash grab i make it to him then had to use 10 bucks for units to only die non stop n only take away 40 k cause he keep regenerating my damage so i trow away the money
    Not being able to beat something doesn’t make it a cash grab. As everyone else has said there are plenty of counters to him. You just don’t have them. Maybe you should stop that quest for a bit and come back to it in a month or so once you have the correct tools. You are trying to beat a nail in with a screwdriver. Come back when you have a hammer.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    100% with a 3 star Loki with one revive, not a cash grab, just look on YouTube, multiple ways to beat him with no revives
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Just use Loki dude. Apply curse and fight like crazy
  • The fight is relatively easy you just need to be prepared I used medusa blade and if times allowed sw and they all worked pretty good as 4* there were just a few issues I had which was if you were unlucky enough to get 3 power gains or regens in a row vigor would trigger and the work you did before was wasted
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »

You have Nebula. You could’ve used her after dozens of people told you that she stomps Ultron, and you chose not too. Ultron is not a money grab. The Collector is, but not Ultron. Also, you chose to spend money, it definitely wasn’t necessary.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I actually killed 5.4.6 ultron today - went pretty easy with 4/55 Hype (used some buffs and one revive, but didn't do my best, too lazy now). what's difficult indeed is to pool a decent 5* champ - got ip from act 5 crys. so, don't do act 5
    I slap collector non stop losing vs ultron yeaaa n to beat collector u dont need to have sertain heroes