**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Elektra still bugged?

Hey, does anyone know if Elektra is still bugged when it comes to reducing evade chance? I know Kabam said they fixed it but we all know how reliable that info is...

Comments

• Jcray705Jcray705 Posts: 30
    Anyone?
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    The last I've heard is that it works, but for some reason it does not work against classic Spiderman. But yes, I'd be interested to hear a more definitive update on this.
  • Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    Bump. I would like to know if she's bugged. Thinking of taking my 5* to r4
  • CwbeatssCwbeatss Posts: 15
    Sometimes against electro she dont work, and every single time against classic spider man he evades when is bleding, that is frustrating man
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Cwbeatss wrote: »
    Sometimes against electro she dont work, and every single time against classic spider man he evades when is bleding, that is frustrating man

Remember that to get a full no evade ever you have to stack multiple bleeds on one target. At 1-2 bleeds they still have an evade chance, it's just reduced by like 75%. So, they might have a 10% evade chance left.

But yeah I would also like to know this and who else to use for the upcoming event. Gwenpoole maybe? Idk.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    Elektra's passive ability only reduces defensive ability accuracy by 85% when under a debuff effect. It doesn't stack, and 85% is not 100% so it makes sense that spidey still evades sometimes and electro still causes his passive shock to take effect. Basically she should be like BW in this regard.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Elektra's passive ability only reduces defensive ability accuracy by 85% when under a debuff effect. It doesn't stack, and 85% is not 100% so it makes sense that spidey still evades sometimes and electro still causes his passive shock to take effect. Basically she should be like BW in this regard.

Ah I didn't know that. Makes sense. Ty for the info.
  • JeffbombJeffbomb Posts: 2
    I know there's still a chance to evade even at 85% ability reduction but I use BW and she's max sig so 85% (I think unless it's 70 x 1.15) and Spidey hardly ever evades. I'm talking like it will actually surprise me if he does evade. So if you're still experiencing fairly frequent evades when fighting with Elektra against Spideys then yes she's still bugged. I haven't checked Elektra recently tho.