**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dormammu's Degen nerfed?

Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
Since last patch, Dormammu's sig ability Degen is displayed as half the damage it used to be pre-patch. Many players experienced this with both the 4* and the 5* version of him, at different sig levels. Many also had screenshoot of that pre and post patch. Is this a bug or a silent nerf which wasn't shown in the patch notes?

This is the same dormammu pre and post patch (the 10% global boost might have inflated a bit the thing, but surely it couldn't have doubled the degen amount)
j1nd1vsz3fcs.jpg

Comments

• MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I don't mind, the less mystic champions I see on War the better XD
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★

Except it's still a nerf!
  • Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17
    I have found the same issue prior to 14.0 update my dorm did 1448 degen damage from Sig ability at Sig 99, now it show at Sig 99 his degen is only 557. Also have found on his second soul bond power drain medium hits only increase the soil bond count by 1 not 30 as normal
  • Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17
    rngab28pmt6g.png
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★

I don't really care about dormammu either, and I believe he needed a nerf... but doing this silently (if it's not a bug) is just a bad move. I really hope this was unintentional or they forgot to add the nerf to the path notes
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    My sig 36 4/40 is only doing 417.5 direct damage, half of what it used to be. I just formed my 3rd t4c for him, and until the Spidey quest was released, I was going to have him my next r5. Changed my mind to Iceman, but this is unacceptable. We need this fixed faster than bautista's was !
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Is there going to be any response to this ? It's really looking like something else kabam tries to sweep under the rug. This is a significant issue, if champs are going to have sig abilities changed, we should be told and given options, especially after putting extra sigs in to improve them, as well as ranking them up. If this was a bug where the degen in the new quest was 1% and lifesteal was 250%, it would be changed so quickly that literally from first fight to second it would be back to originally stated.