**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Maybe it is time to explain how MVP in AW is calculated

2»

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    goes by your offense % rating left after AW is over or atleast that seems to be one of the criteria
  • hesse911hesse911 Posts: 26
    I am not 100% sure of how it is calculated, and I don’t see a reason why Kabam can’t clear it up and just tell us. The defender rating number in the image might be modified by mastery set up or boosts etc. It’s my guess that MVP is calculated of the base PI of the defenders along with exploration. I don’t think defender kills or difficulty of node makes any difference. That’s my two pence worth anyway
  • From wat I hv gauged....I honestly think it also considers the level of opponent ur facing in percentage...for example a 5 star r4 defender will carry more value for mvp then an 4 star r5...of course it has no way of identifying that a 5 star r4 ws is more easier than a 4 star r5 domino nd it cubdprobably be awarding more value to beating r4 ws...also wat others said don’t die...hv a part to play in boss kill nd solo a mini....the argument of lane 1 or 3 getting mvp is not right...I do lane 6 nd 7 nd almost always get an mvp..but it’s not dependent on lane otherwise y wudnt other members doing same lane in other bgs not get it....
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    defender kills is meaningless.... counts for nothing....
    your defender rating was practically the same...... so same score there
    attacker kills were same number. maybe his kills were against stronger opponents, maybe he got more attacker bonus.....

(next time can you please make sure your post does not include blank pics taking up so much space, it makes it hard to read.)

also were you in the same or different BG???
    maybe it is based also on BG and he was higher rankled in his BGG and you were lower ranked in yours??
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Well the thing is it should mean something and currently it doesn’t

When you take 6 standard nodes, including node 24. Solo the immune mini and the boss with 0 KOs you should be mvp. I do this every war. And I never get mvp.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Are you even in the same BG? Because your exploration in your BG may be higher than his exploration in his BG, but overall his can be higher than yours if factoring in the exploration of those who are higher than his in his own BG

MVP is awarded to who takes the longest routes (most nodes) overall. That's just it