**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New game Feature for deleting champs

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Hey Kabam,

Can you implement a new game feature that requires you to input your password when selling champs. This feature could be part of the settings menu and can be turn on or off.

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Why? How do you accidentally sell a champ?
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    kind of a pointless fix, as 99% (some room for error) of "hacks" are actually from account sharing and the offending party already has your password. If this was necessary, which I don't think it is, a short PIN set for the account would be a better solution.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    My a e-mail confiem. So. It not Thah esay to sell password If hacker ther hav the password it pointless.
  • AviWeizmanAviWeizman Posts: 28
    maybe not the same password as the account password maybe a 4-digits pass that u set.
    nice idea.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    What if someone opens the game and delete champs for example a child?
    It's silly, but a child using your account is still technically against TOS. So Kabam has covered their butts there as well.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Then use a app that locks other apps
    Accidents happen, your opinion is nonsense
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Then use a app that locks other apps

Like what?
  • Some devices, if you put them on energy saving mode, will make it, so that you can't see apps that take up battery. For example, if I put my phone into power saving mode, it won't show things like MCOC, or Yahoo, because those take up lots of batteries.
    Just a suggestion.
    Iphone does not have that feature
  • Some devices, if you put them on energy saving mode, will make it, so that you can't see apps that take up battery. For example, if I put my phone into power saving mode, it won't show things like MCOC, or Yahoo, because those take up lots of batteries.
    Just a suggestion.
    It's really not as big of an issue as you're attempting to make it. When it happens randomly, someone with the account info did it 99% of the time. If your kid is playing, either supervise or make sure they are old enough to understand (though I made my son an account of his own to play on).

Your iPhone has a passcode to access it, which protects all of your apps from someone picking it up and selling champs.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Or, just remove the ability to sell champs, just like T4CC and such.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    People are responsible for their devices and their Accounts. Accidents might happen, but at the same time we are responsible if we allow our child to have our device. We're also responsible of we share our Account Information. There is a Confirmation before you Sell.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    It's silly, but a child using your account is still technically against TOS. So Kabam has covered their butts there as well.

I'm 99% certain that is incorrect.
    MikeHock wrote: »

Yes. That's not accurate. It's been mentioned in the Old Forum that taking turns on a device is not the Account Sharing that is indicated. Having said that, if you share your device with someone, you're responsible for what they do with it. Not that I don't empathize. Kids don't understand. It's still our responsibility.

Nope man it is actually correct belive it or not
    Just read the TOS
  • MoneekMoneek Posts: 1
    People are responsible for their devices and their Accounts. Accidents might happen, but at the same time we are responsible if we allow our child to have our device. We're also responsible of we share our Account Information. There is a Confirmation before you Sell.

My six year old has his own account. It's literally a moment gone and then tears. So I would appreciate the feature, as a parent and consumer.

Moneek wrote: »

My six year old has his own account. It's literally a moment gone and then tears. So I would appreciate the feature, as a parent and consumer.

Don't mean to be a **** but that's against the tos
    Moneek wrote: »

I get that. I understand children like to play the game, and I have no judgment for letting them play. However, the game is rated Teen, and having fail-safes for children under 9 is not pragmatic. That's my view. If children are playing that are young enough not to understand, then these things will happen. Allowing them to play is totally up to the parent, and I have no problems with that at all. It's a game, after all. However, there is also a responsibility that the parent has to take for their child. If something is deleted because a child doesn't understand, the parent has the onus.
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155

Yes. That's not accurate. It's been mentioned in the Old Forum that taking turns on a device is not the Account Sharing that is indicated. Having said that, if you share your device with someone, you're responsible for what they do with it. Not that I don't empathize. Kids don't understand. It's still our responsibility.

The great and all knowing wrong again. You can share a device. That is correct. You cannot play on the same account on that device. For example you play your account log out your son logs in and plays his account on the same device.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    The game is 13 years and older for a reason. Making the game so that kids can't accidentally sell champs while they aren't allowed to even play it makes no sense. It's like making the rollercoasters save for when you're small, buy all kinds of extra savety stuff,, but still not allow people that are smaller then 1m20 to ride it.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    They should just make a protected mode feature where leaders and officers can move people in aq or aw, boss fights excluded, without access to anything else in players accounts. This would curb account sharing and protect people who do from people who think it's funny to screw with others accounts.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Hey Kabam,

Can you implement a new game feature that requires you to input your password when selling champs. This feature could be part of the settings menu and can be turn on or off.

This is not what you are asking for, but may be a solution. If you are letting a child play in your ipad for a specific app (for example: Thomas the Tank) you can make it so they cannot exit that app without a password....essentially keeping them stuck in the game.

Here is a YouTube vid about it:

https://youtu.be/3pXe_-pVfi0

Obviously this does nothing for you if you are letting your child play CoC...but this may help some people.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Hey Kabam, I forgot the password for selling my champs, where do I reset it or can you send me a hint?
    Forum responses: You suck at life, noob, here watch my awesome video of me beating a video game its got 40 views already
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    I 'accidently' sold 40 four stars the other day when I was bored - can I get a refund?