**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: Gwenpool Goes to the Movies

191011121315»

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    If I'm not mistaken that looks like the trident for hellfire. A doctor strange character
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    EthanGamer wrote: »
    7ldxv9w9xuzi.png

Weekend BBQ? The tip is still glowing from turning the Charcoals...

Remember the endscene from the first Avangers Movie? he`s the cook in the dinner! :D

• Wow
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Can the developer team remove the level 40+ requirement for epic mode. I just started a new account and i am on level 30 but can't reach level 40 in 2 days. I don't want to miss this golden opportunity.
    Regards,
    Mcoc_Insider
  • this quest and 1v1 quick match is an amazing way to get heroes and upgrade them quickly I hope more of these things will appear
  • Kabam Doot wrote: »
    SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

...with a big payoff at the end of the month for Summoners who complete the entire 4 week Quest set!

I can't wait to see what this BIG PAYOFF will be at the end of the month....
  • My brother lost his account and needs help
  • cyfercyfer Posts: 7
    When you say big payoff, do you mean there is something at the end of the month apart from the Crystal's we got at the end of each difficulty? if yes, does that mean we have to finish all the difficulties for this big payoff?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    cyfer wrote: »
    When you say big payoff, do you mean there is something at the end of the month apart from the Crystal's we got at the end of each difficulty? if yes, does that mean we have to finish all the difficulties for this big payoff?

No no no there is no big payoff
  • cyfer wrote: »

No no no there is no big payoff

True. BUT can kabam please surpsrise us for once in a good way.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Maybe the big payoff is the missing 1k cimematic crystal shards...
    SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

...with a big payoff at the end of the month for Summoners who complete the entire 4 week Quest set!

I panicked and bought a buttload of refills last minute to 100% every quest in this event just because of a big payoff. If this is a lie and I get ka-bamm-ed AGAIN, then I am done for good. I'm sick of kabams bull over the years. If overheating phones and fried cpus wasn't enough, then maybe another false hope of good rewards will be.

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

I panicked and bought a buttload of refills last minute to 100% every quest in this event just because of a big payoff. If this is a lie and I get ka-bamm-ed AGAIN, then I am done for good. I'm sick of kabams bull over the years. If overheating phones and fried cpus wasn't enough, then maybe another false hope of good rewards will be.

You won't get anything extra. This has already been said by a mod
    SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER

KA-BAMM-ED!!
  • What is the purpose of the timer on the cinamatic shard crystals?
  • 1000 splinters are missing for a crystal after completing all difficulties 100%