**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5.4.6 Difficulty

Comments

• Nojokejaym wrote: »
    Mathking13 wrote: »
    It's not as 'hard' as you think. It just requires a certain way of playing. Just look up guides for it on youtube.
    Also I'd recommend getting some r3 5* champs or something.
    Just don't go saying that just cause you couldn't beat it in 4 goes that it's impossible and a cashgrab. Anyway I'd say the Collector is much harder.

Champs that can do pretty well against Ultron:
    • Nebula (electroshock charges kept on her reduce robot Ability Accuracy) (this includes his evade)
    • Loki (buff steal on sp1 and able to keep it on sp3 with heavy)
    • Hela and Angela (they don't rely on debuffs on opponent) (don't parry)
    If you're using anyone else, just remember to not parry. And yeah just get ready for his evades. Cause they happen.

you forgot medusa

Also scarlet witch
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    I slap collector non stop losing vs ultron yeaaa n to beat collector u dont need to have sertain heroes

You are right. You don’t need certain champs to beat the collector. Just a bunch of revives. Which is why it’s a money grab. Doesn’t matter who you bring. There’s no real skill with him. Parry. Hope it sticks. Get 15-30 hits in and die. Repeat.

Ultron you need to bring a certain team. Play a specific way. That’s skill. Not a money grab.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I took my 3/45 nebula and stuck a 3 star proxima on the team. Other champs I used to run the paths to Ultron and then just nebula for him.

It's a long fight but that's expected for the rewards from act 5. If you utalize the 20 charged and sp2 at the right time it can shorten it for you.

Btw It should be hard to get the best rewards the game has to offer.
  • I have been free to play since I started playing and I have fully explored every quest in this game, made it to over 7.3k prestige, and I can tell you that exploring all of act5 with just rank5 4 star champs is easily possible because that’s exactly what I did you just need to take a look at the quest you’re trying to do and bring 1 or 2 champs for the boss and the other 3 or 4 need to be decided based off of what path you’re taking in that quest all you need is Loki or Medusa and ultron becomes an easy fight and if you don’t have either of those then try Blade with the gr and sparky synergy or Nebula, if you don’t have them then Angela is a solid choice as well just don’t parry you can’t apply debuffs because that’s when his crazy buffs start triggering
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    I am one of the people who used a 3* Loki for this fight. It is a bit odd, but once you learn how to place curses, it is extremely amusing to watch Ultron's health plummet against someone who shouldn't be able to touch him.0m4uvpiv9b3p.png
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I will try that today il take my 3 star proxima n nebula
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Ordalca wrote: »
    I was infuriated by your claim of ultron being a cash grab, so I decided to go burn off some energy:

cz9idxoxcy88.png

shouldn't 2* die from one hit? don't tell me it took you 26 hits to finish him
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Isn’t the whole game a cash grab
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★

Only if u eat glue
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★

Only if u eat glue

Hey, glue is exquisite meal. Only Elmer's though.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    What bout corvus with promixa synergy
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

Only if u eat glue

Lots of you eat glue then

• ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Seriously people stop trying to help these people who only come on here to whine. Let them have their tantrum and ignore. OP has been provided with multiple viable champs and once that's done it's onto him to take it on board. Placating these people are what leads to the constant RDT threads. Also there is no way OP has 7.3K prestige with only 4* champs, so has basic misunderstandings of the game. Might not be up for 5.4.6 as is
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    The collector was harder than him I beat him with a 3* Loki
    fbh4sw1c9hai.png
    I reseted my hard work n came back with nebula wish we luck
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    I'm level 70, over 500k, playing for going on 4th year, and I only just now did my first completion run of Act 5. I'll probably not be exploring it any time in the foreseeable year.

So, just wait until it's not a cash grab for you and stupid easy. Because you don't need it: you get everything (except awakening gems) Act 5 can offer once a month via Uncollected event quests.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    546 was so much easier than 526. The collector, bane, role reversal.. all nonsense. Ultron og is just don’t parry when he has power gain or regen and be ready for the evade every 7 seconds. It’s definitely hard the first time, but each trip gets better. And you have quite a few more to go!
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    I dont want to wait i want those rewards now!!

I hope you do it just so you end up watching all those t2a expire lol.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    x7385a8pl1gc.jpeg

R5 4* og Thor takes Ultron out with little skill and a few revives.

• SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Lol. I did it with Thor 0 units spent.

Grow up dude
    7mqz24amgad2.png did my best but came short takes to much off block damage i need to work on intercepting ill leave it there n go grind lots of arena ty for help nebula op
    I have n aa n iw ironman trust me there not going to waste
    Youre just better then m i could never do that
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    so ever think this fight is not a cash grab???
    it just requires skill you dont have....

5.4.6 is the current end of story mode....
    it is not supposed to be able to be done by anyone.....
    only players with some skill should be able to do it....
    when i cant do a fight i walk away thinking i am **** i need to get better.....

you could always pop on some boosts.... 30% champion boost would make it a billion times easier for your weak champs
    edited September 2018
    Ty il b in arena farming units this ultron is on life support
  • Easiest with selective champs. If you want to know cash grab then that should be collector quest and not 5.4.6. I have solo'd all paths with 4/55 medusa
    Try solo with no medusa n bad 4 stars