**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

One full year of uncollected daily crystals

So it has been 1 full year since the uncollected daily crystal have come out. I have pulled 0 4* characters. I was just wondering if anyone else has not pulled one either. I wonder what the drop rates are.

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I think I've pulled two the past year, neither anyone I was impressed enough with to remember (I'm pretty sure ms marvel was one of em)
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I've pulled 1 mostly t4 shards get lucky once a month with t2 alphas
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    How much t2a did you get though? that's the prize
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I got 3600 t2a shards one time. Haven't gotten any since.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i have pulled
    0 4*
    maybe 2 x t2a shards
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    99.5% drop rate is t4b shards
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I've pulled Rulk and AA since becoming Uncollected in December. Have also gotten T2A shards 4-5 times.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Best i've pulled were T2A shards yesterday.
    Except for that, just T4BC or T4CC shards.
    No 4* heroes whatsoever, but I don't mind, as I don't havemuch use for them anyway :smile:
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    I pulled a 4* Colossus.

So that's my team all sorted, then 😀👍
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I pulled a 4* Rulk in the first week, never had one since.
    I've had quite a bit of t2a, I got 1200 shards just 2 days ago
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    No 4* but a decent amount of t2a
  • MarsRuiRuiMarsRuiRui Posts: 27
    pulled 1 time a medusa and 1 time a HulkBuster....but everything you get is better then a 1 star