**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just got enough skill t4cc to rank up one of my skill champs who should I rank up?

Grant_gustin7Grant_gustin7 Posts: 8
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I have duped 4* 4/40, winter soldier, classic daredevil and Hawkeye. And I have a duped 5* classic black panther. Who should I rank up first; or should I wait?

Just got enough skill t4cc to rank up one of my skill champs who should I rank up? 42 votes

4* winter soldier
2%
PaytoPlay 1 vote
4* classic daredevil
16%
AppieIts_RohaNAxeCopFireAppleisgodEvil_TwinSolrac_2Mustafa_Burak 7 votes
4* hawkeye
7%
CrusherOfDreamsGroundedWisdomLoPresti 3 votes
5* classic black panther
40%
Kronos987654321LeNoirFaineantSmokinSurferI_ForgotTheManMythLegendtrey92008NikoBravoXillymanSpartacus29Alpha07whaler213DarkArrow07Jim0172HoidCosmereSummonerB2MarsRuiRuiCkling2 17 votes
Wait for different option
33%
dRaghu7SMiller80TheLazyKingDK1825zuffyVartoxSpeedbumpSpiritThawnimKLee_Plu5KromestoneFitnesscwSwagriff6Mandagar 14 votes

Comments

• I would wait for crossbones, gwenpool, black widow
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Need more info @Grant_gustin7
    Are any of them duped and what Level Sig?
  • All duped....black panther sig 33, winter and daredevil at sig 40 and Hawkeye at sig 20
  • Swagriff6Swagriff6 Posts: 1
    Wait for Gwenpool
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I'd wait. There are better 5* and 4* champs. Yes, GP is near the top of that list. Also a duped Punisher as 4*. As a 5*, WS and Elektra are both better options than either BP.
  • Is the updated winter soldier still that bad or are the rest just better?
  • KLee_Plu5KLee_Plu5 Posts: 34
    @Grant_gustin7 the rest are just better. Of all the champs you listed, Classic Daredevil would be my pick because that projectile evade is too good, especially now with Act 5.2's Collector boss's specials being un-dodgeable.

But you're missing Gwenpool, Crossbones, Elektra, and Black Widow, who are all amazing champs.

I would zoom out and take a look at how fast you're getting new 4* crystals. How long does it take for you to have another 4* opening? If it doesn't take that long, then I'd hold onto those catalysts and wait until you pull an even better skill champ.

But just saying... that classic Daredevil is gonna be very valuable to you in the late game.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    5* classic black panther
    You should rank up classic black panther because a 5* is a 5*
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    4* hawkeye
    Is the updated winter soldier still that bad or are the rest just better?

Winter Soldier used to be bad. Now he's decent. I'd say he's slightly worse than all of these champs. Hawkeye would be my choice. Black Panther next. After that, I'd wait. Winter Soldier is good, but he shouldn't be your top option. Same with DD.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    4* hawkeye
    If you don't want to wait, I'd go with HE. Bleed, Hem., Power Drain. Always useful.