**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5 Star Mordo and Loki

I’m a moderate player and I have only two 5 Star champions (5 Star Mordo and Loki). They are both currently at Rank 2 (Mordo is duped; Loki is not).

I have a few 4 Star Champions at Rank 3 (which appears to be the equivalent level of the Rank 2 5 Star Champions).

My 5 Star Champions both seem pretty average to me (if they are not, please let me know), whereas some of my 4 Star Champions are elite or demigod status (Iceman, Doc Ock, Crossbones, Morningstar). Is it better to rank up my 4 Stars and focus on them or rank up my 5 Stars (even if they seem to be lesser champions)?

Helpful suggestions are always appreciated.

5 Star Mordo and Loki 28 votes

Focus on your 5 Star Champions
35%
Alex_sc11TaimurKhanDOKTOROKTOPUSSpiritOfVengeanceLildoseJohn757Al_AhadHKGNAnthinhoSparkyCzZipio 10 votes
Focus on your elite 4 Star Champions
64%
Haji_SaabTheManMythLegendadqqedfyvrphillgreenSungjSpiderCoolsHendrossHammerbro_64Duke_SilverXFA_RebootedEnderDraco58skullduggery72FooshblalalaMikePendragonPennmabobKevin0998LobbypoopChubz 18 votes

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Focus on your 5 Star Champions
    Mordo is an insane boss killer, start using him, he doesn't need the dupe for attack
  • Mordo is a very good champ
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Focus on your elite 4 Star Champions
    Mordo is a prestige champ. I've heard Loki is useful in certain situations too. But your 4* champs are way better in terms of their utility.