**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

willpower is not working on my 6 star Sentinell

I checked my mastery is there, and willpower is triggering correctly on others champs, only Sentinell is not benefiting from it.

Comments

• Alex13369Alex13369 Posts: 31
    Doesn't work on robots,it says in the mastery also
  • ouch really? is that new ? cause I never noticed
    anyway thanks for the answer
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Checked my masteries but didn't bother to read what they do smh
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    😂😭😂
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Wp worked from the Start NOT with robots.
    Ultron, Nebula....

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I thought to get 6*s you had to be uncollected. How fast are the noobs catching up that they have a 6* but haven’t read masteries?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Lol do you read the mastereies at all because it clearly states that does not work on robots and that's what he is.

So this isn't a bug you just don't know much about the game or mastereies.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    could have bought his account......
    that would be an explanation as to how he has a 6* but knows nothing bout masteries...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    I thought to get 6*s you had to be uncollected. How fast are the noobs catching up that they have a 6* but haven’t read masteries?

All you have to do is dupe your 5* about 37 times. There are probably some nutters out there that have done this many and more by purchasing crystals.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Wait.....Sentinel is a robot???

Just kidding 😜
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    As i stated before:
    Willpower NEVER worked with Robots!!!
    There was no Change! Never. From the first Time Masteries were introduced, Willpower has done nothing to my Ultron (which i used to use very much at that time). Same with Vison who where the only available Robots at this Time.

Dont even try to start a nerf derail here.
    It has work one robot but long time ago. So long im didt even play it ther just Saw youtube using it. Alot. And never Got kil becasse Wp wher so op.
  • I don't recall willpower ever working on robots, been playing since before masteries existed.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Willpower was specifically nerfed to exclude Robots at one point. Only salve never worked on robots ever.
  • bought account my ass, if you've never played with a robot before, no way to noticed this. I put points in willpower when I started the game in 2016 and haven't touched it since.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    How you tell what is robot?
    Shakal108 wrote: »
    bought account my ass, if you've never played with a robot before, no way to noticed this. I put points in willpower when I started the game in 2016 and haven't touched it since.

the description of willpower clearly states.. "no effect on robots"
    if you had willpower before when it did affect robots you would have got notification from kabam that it no longer affected robots.....

so yeah there is ways to know......
    READING....
    Dshu wrote: »
    How you tell what is robot?

by knowing who your champ is.... by knowing a little bout marvel characters.....

also #robot......

valh276affbt.jpeg
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 225
    all u who say will power never worked on ultron is dead wrong

x08ctotsiy66.png
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    And people still use willpower???