**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

best bleed

choose who is better

best bleed 56 votes

gwenpool
48%
NEOCaptain_KandiceSaiyanJank39adqqedfyvrIOSJasoNAnonymous346Mizfit420SpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756DingaloCupidJayProngsPeterQuillXFA_RebootedJackbrooks2580EnderDraco58CeceSchmidtReaper213 27 votes
blade
19%
DL864INTEGRALTheManMythLegendCliffordcanDuke_SilverRasiloverAnthinhoDisgruntled_User_123godproironheffyBilalgolfer3251 11 votes
archangel
32%
Alex_sc11BigdogbobzuffySIlverProfessorMrLalowBapoiDMAN232Mcfly89BahamutMrmarvel123Primetime_769PedritkoVoltolosDeckardZADO1991Nerds_galoreWallet_Danny_ 18 votes

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    gwenpool
    X23 is better imo
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    gwenpool
    Gwenpool has the best bleed damage out of the three of them, but archangel has much, much, more damage over time
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    edited September 2018
    gwenpool
    Blade only gets bleed on perfect blocks. AA's bleed is only there to set up for neurotoxin. GP's bleed is actually there to be its own DOT effect.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    gwenpool
    Blade only gets bleed on perfect blocks. AA's bleed is only there to set up for meurotoxin. GP's bleed is actually there to be its own DOT effect.

Ummmmm Parries L1 L2 L3??? All of em bleed.

GP is much better with bleed tho.
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    X23
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    X23 all the way
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    venompool all the way. dont hate
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    If you're talking about the strongest bleed, then CapWW2 cuz his sp2 bleed is insane. But best bleed in general is probably gwenpool

A GR furied bleed is stronger i think at max sig.

Gp is a better bleeder than x23 since it is uncapped and x23 took a huge hit with DR
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    blade
    Damn I meant Gwenpool, but I think X-23 should also be on that list.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    None of the above.

Domino sp3.
    WS with Killmonger synergy
    Killmonger sp3
    Drax
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    gwenpool
    Considering only bleed..i think gp beats the other 2..
    I think domino is the only champ who has a higher bleed damage than gp