**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Skull Improvement

dkgur55bchy5.png

Fight Start :

-Gain 5 Armor Up Buffs, each increasing Armor Rating by 300.22. Armor Up Buffs stack up to 15.
-Each Armor Up Buffs grants 200 Attack rating.
-Armor Up Buffs Are Now Passive
-Special Attacks Are Unblockable If RedSkull Have More Then 10 Armor up Buffs
-Special 1:
all The Hits Now refreshes All Shocks on the opponent inflicted through Red Skull’s abilities and Stuns the opponent for 2.5 seconds
-Passive : Cosmic Cube Provide full immunity to Bleed and poison effects .

-Signature Ability: Cube Affinity – The Cosmic Cube aligns its ambition with Red Skull, providing him additional power when utilized.

While Heavy Charging, RedSkull Become unstoppable for 10 second and generate 10% Power per second and Heavy Charging can be held for an extended duration.
Landing a Heavy Attack when the opponent Dashes in, Shocks the opponent, dealing 3000 Energy damage over 2 seconds.

unstoppable Have Cooldown of 20 second Before he Become Active Again .

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Some cool ideas, but he would be OP after all of this. If they just implemented a few of them that would help him immensely!

Passive armor ups would keep him from being Voodoo food.

Love the cube giving him so immunities, since they based him around the Vision model of low damage with power control.

I begged for an answer as to whether or not they were even considering modifying any of his abilities in his spotlight page, probably posted 3 or 4 times and eventually tagged mods..never got any sort of answer.

Disappointing.. 😕
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    Some cool ideas, but he would be OP after all of this. If they just implemented a few of them that would help him immensely!

Passive armor ups would keep him from being Voodoo food.

Love the cube giving him so immunities, since they based him around the Vision model of low damage with power control.

I begged for an answer as to whether or not they were even considering modifying any of his abilities in his spotlight page, probably posted 3 or 4 times and eventually tagged mods..never got any sort of answer.

Disappointing.. 😕

me Too I hope He Get Improved To Become Better
    #REDSKULLbuff2018
    #RedSkullbuff2018
    kabam do this idea
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    #RedSkullbuff2019
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    But the passive wil killing him vs havok.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    For balance, if you're gonna give him increased attack per armor, the limit should stay at 10
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Jh_Dez said:

For balance, if you're gonna give him increased attack per armor, the limit should stay at 10

that would make him a lot better