**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Still having fun?

Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
It’s good to see new players excited about the game. Have fun and enjoy the game for what it is. Kabam really takes your input seriously and they want to deliver a game that the community can enjoy. One day they will get there and there may even be a fan base left once that day gets here.

Comments

• Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Honestly, as of lately, i feel like ive hit a wall in progression. but, ive been pulling champs i want and tackling harder content than i usually could(not making it too far though haha) but to be 100% honest, im content, im enjoying the game when i get the chance to play(everyday, just not NEARLY as much everyday).

all the b.s. aside with comp/lag and issues, ive been having a lot of fun
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    I`m not a new player and I still enjoy the game very much.
    That might be because i`m not picking on every possible issue of the game, and I try not to be a hater.
    But that's just me.
    I`m actually excited AF for the 5* crystal tonight, and for the fact that in the next level up event i`ll have my first 5* rank 4 champ.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I've hit a huge wall with T2As and T5Bs being my worst bottleneck, but still having truck loads of fun in spite this. My dilemma now is to have 5 R4 5* defenders in AW.

After 100% exploring Act 5.4.6 lasy weekend I am more confident to tackle the rest of Act 5.

Wish the overheating and lag issue be addressed because I've experienced my thumbs almost burning up because of the heat.
  • Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Kinda fun that my 5/65 stark get pulverized by 3/45 KORG on stun immune node who kept getting unblockable + unstoppable. ........
    maybe fun had a different meaning
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    I`m not a new player and I still enjoy the game very much.
    That might be because i`m not picking on every possible issue of the game, and I try not to be a hater.
    But that's just me.
    I`m actually excited AF for the 5* crystal tonight, and for the fact that in the next level up event i`ll have my first 5* rank 4 champ.

First 5* rank 4 champ, I'm guessing you been playing a little longer than a year? Give it time, you'll see sooner than later.
  • Options
    Mikey_XO123Mikey_XO123 Posts: 17
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    It’s good to see new players excited about the game. Have fun and enjoy the game for what it is. Kabam really takes your input seriously and they want to deliver a game that the community can enjoy. One day they will get there and there may even be a fan base left once that day gets here.

Ive decided to play this game to have fun. my goal isnt a rank 5/50 Blade fully awakened, that would be nice but my goal, it to have fun.

Patience is essential in this action packed fighting game.
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Bad pull after bad pull in crystals so I’m not having fun as I’m quitting
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Yagami9999 wrote: »
    Kinda fun that my 5/65 stark get pulverized by 3/45 KORG on stun immune node who kept getting unblockable + unstoppable. ........
    maybe fun had a different meaning

Evading vs Korg is bad.