**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

God/trash tier.

Is it me or does kabam make marvel/comics characters, like when they are in the films/comics some of them are god tier, but kabam changes it to the trash tier, for example magneto in the films/comics seems like a god tier champion, but kabam makes him trash tier, and also iceman in the films/comics seems weak, but kabam makes him god tier in the game?

Comments

• DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Mags is an older champ and has not been updated. He used to be pretty good when I started playing this game. A lot of people had him as an r5 now some of that was do to his synergy with cyclops and bb but back when I started playing he had good bleed heal block and could take good damage when duped. Now he’s just outdated.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Mags destroys Morningstar, just fyi.

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Well there is another x-men movie next year, so maybe Magento will get an update at that time.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I was sad when I first started playing and realized Magneto was bad. I got excited once they added white Magneto until I played him. Magneto should be God tier and there should not be any reason a #metal opponent would stand a chance against him, unless maybe they had high ability accuracy reduction.
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    You can't completely replicate character status and powers directly from comic books into a game, in order for the game to function well there must be a balance/fairness. But I understand what you mean soldier, sucks sometimes.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    It’s not just he’s bad he’s under developed. Magnetism could easily work closer to danger sense with different bonuses but no it’s a watered down version while having no real use outside it either
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    The devs makes movesets based on how they appear. That means that they may be aesthetically similar, but not similar powerwise.

It's more balanced out this way, as having Thanos be as powerful as canon and new, side movie champs left in the dust would make the game a bit unfair.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Iceman is probably the most powerful mutant on the x-men team(not accounting for jean grey with Phoenix force). I think he is done incredibly well in the game, and I definently applaud KABAMs creative design team for that. Magneto is really a shame, he could of had so much potential to be an amazing character, but he was an older champion, so they didn’t have the mechanics to really make him cool back then
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    The game itself is a bit convoluted. It’s fighting game, it’s an RPG, it’s an MMO, it’s a micro transaction game.

The game is trying to be too many things at once.

Being able to unlock omega level abilities in a character like Magneto would be awesome, but maybe it would take you 18 months of building him up to do it.

But hey, the game Kabam puts out is the game they want us to play, it’s their game.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    they make the characters based on much they like the character i guess
  • Iceman is probably the most powerful mutant on the x-men team(not accounting for jean grey with Phoenix force). I think he is done incredibly well in the game, and I definently applaud KABAMs creative design team for that. Magneto is really a shame, he could of had so much potential to be an amazing character, but he was an older champion, so they didn’t have the mechanics to really make him cool back then

I disagree...... the ability to replicate and clone the exact same power of a hero is omega level! Hence the reason ROGUE is the most powerful mutant. She can have anyone abilities as hers. Anyone.
    uhm Mister M is the most powerful mutant
    Iceman is probably the most powerful mutant on the x-men team(not accounting for jean grey with Phoenix force). I think he is done incredibly well in the game, and I definently applaud KABAMs creative design team for that. Magneto is really a shame, he could of had so much potential to be an amazing character, but he was an older champion, so they didn’t have the mechanics to really make him cool back then

I disagree...... the ability to replicate and clone the exact same power of a hero is omega level! Hence the reason ROGUE is the most powerful mutant. She can have anyone abilities as hers. Anyone.

Rogues abilities don’t stick with her though, she has to be in direct contact with the person who’s powers she is absorbing. I’d say rogue is maybe mid alpha

Rogues abilities don’t stick with her though, she has to be in direct contact with the person who’s powers she is absorbing. I’d say rogue is maybe mid alpha

actually there a comics were rogue has absorbed powers permanently
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

Ok did some more research. To do this she has to be touching the person she is absorbing her powers from for an extended period of time. She also can be overloaded, and does not immediately know how to use the powers she gains. She is powerful, but nowhere near omega level, much less iceman
    edited September 2018

Ok did some more research. To do this she has to be touching the person she is absorbing her powers from for an extended period of time. She also can be overloaded, and does not immediately know how to use the powers she gains. She is powerful, but nowhere near omega level, much less iceman

yah she has to be touching them, but she did absorb captain marvels powers permanently without knowing. so she can do it just doesn't know how to know if she knew how to there will be no stopping her

Edit: she can be like protege
    She can’t really be like protege, protege can copy powers instantly just by seeing them in action, and will immediately know how to use them much better than the person he saw. Also protege doesn’t have a limit to what he can copy rogue does. She can’t go up and absorb the powers of a god
    She can’t really be like protege, protege can copy powers instantly just by seeing them in action, and will immediately know how to use them much better than the person he saw. Also protege doesn’t have a limit to what he can copy rogue does. She can’t go up and absorb the powers of a god

that is very true protege and her are different in the way they copy powers, but just imagine if rogue knew how to copy powers permanently she can somewhat be that powerful

that is very true protege and her are different in the way they copy powers, but just imagine if rogue knew how to copy powers permanently she can somewhat be that powerful

edit: just imagine rogue with no limit, they'll make a comic like that one day