Champion Spotlight - Korg

Comments

• 27742774 Posts: 3
    Thorns damage is physical would rulk be an option
  • JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 67
    He seems to be a good defender! I want him!
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Nice that three of the recommended counters are only available at 4* and below.

Good luck fighting a duped 6 star Korg on something like a buffet node with a 4 star Black Widow lol. Another money grabbing defense champion, amazing
    I think Black Widow need to be released as a 5* and 6* champ in order to take those hard nodes down. 4* Black Widow is nothing against new champs.

• First attempt in duel with 3* proxima almost got him - ate thorns as it came back up mid special haha. I can see on spite and on some other nodes (non straight forward ones) it will be very fun and interactive.
  • Deadpool201Deadpool201 Posts: 57
    edited August 2018
    For spite node I would think dorm may be best matchup vs him? Energy based basic attacks, bleed immune, power control?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 7,402 ★★★★★
    Im wuld say. He is a bit op im du Not Think ther test the champ in any game mode becasse alot of node he is op in defen im Can duel dont help most just ikow hes sp1 is like mastrey and crosbone
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 770 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Korg on high tier alliance war node 44 ( bleed spite unblockable sp 1) = GG

"The best offense is to have the best defense"
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 485 ★★★
    How will the Dex changes impact Korg? Will Crowd Excitement not proc on every evade back with Dex anymore until the precision buff is removed?
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    Is Korg a good 3star?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,317 ★★★
    ChuckRyan wrote: »
    How about you go duel him and see how “fun and interactive” this is going to be in Alliance War...

ovcxtmcwdmdo.jpeg

I used to think that alliance wars needed better defensive champs. I now realize an OP defender just makes everyone hate this game—including me.

👍👍👍👍👍

• Looks good
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 254
    Wow not a single comment from Kabam. With him and what it looks like Emma Frost will that have removed skill from AW as it is not RNG/Money based. Who ever team has most of these two champs wins.
  • Agre
  • God tier defender definitely.
    Fixxx wrote: »
    Can't use Dexterity or you trigger enough Crowd Excitement that Korg goes Unstoppable and Unblockable

Can't intercept the Unblockable because Korg is Unstoppable

Can't parry the Unstoppable because Korg is Unblockable

Which dev thought this is a good idea?
    Don’t complain and watch this:

• Tariqbaloch
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    edited September 2018
    Josmanx wrote: »
    Can't use Dexterity or you trigger enough Crowd Excitement that Korg goes Unstoppable and Unblockable

Don’t complain and watch this

Yes, because I can always reset my match in AW until I can get the perfect fight the way I would with duels

Now if you can resist from telling people what to do--especially when they are raising legitimate concerns--then that would be lovely

• Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,304 ★★★★★
    Josmanx wrote: »

Don’t complain and watch this:

Nicely done.
  • ToxicTurtleToxicTurtle Posts: 18
    Korg doesn't seem too incredible. Should be a decent defender though.
  • ToxicTurtleToxicTurtle Posts: 18
    I'm hyped about Emma Frost. Her abilities look insane! Probs the next Iceman, or even better.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    pay 2 win ...
    you guys are going hard on defenders it breaks balance on the game you wanted to remove deversity so the wars become harder but as we asked for rank downs you just found another solution make every new champ a pay2win defender ( immun to bleed and shock and shock is an energy damage the only buff energy damage there is so nice you make him immune against his weakness ) imbockablle + unstoppable + shruggs debuff + bs energy damage + don't take big damages from attaques + benefits from our parry and our dexterity + +++ critical resistance ++++ big healted +++ more and more .

how can we counter this with those weak champs like black widow and strange there is only the 4* versions of them ( and dormamu is one of the weakest attaquers )

magneto ! come on you are kidding me

i tought it was bcz of game balance that you wouldn't make ghost rider and dormamu immun to incineration and iceman immun to cold and electro to shock but now !
  • I pulled him as a 4* an although have not ranked yet I did awaken him. Why? Its not because of these perceived God Tier posts (note: every time a new champ is released there are very few comments on the positives it’s either this champ is given unfair advantages or they are just way too weak). I believe Korg could be a fun character to play with both in War and Quests. Seems he is slated for D but it’s nice to have champs that you just like to have around to play. Yes he may be difficult for those who rely on their BIG 3 in war (when they should face him) still it should a good challenge fighting with and against someone new. We all get good pulls and bad ones. Just use your resources on the characters you like and ones you don’t just let em sit and rot.
  • ImranImran Posts: 537 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Man, korg is the most hardest defender I ever duel. Iron man iw looks like a joke to me against him . Even emma can't match his difficulty. People will realize later, may be will boycott..